Scott Brown So Far.

5 hours ago, RUL said:

Absolutely useless. Thank fuck he's gone. 

Easily our most quality player. The most decorated Scottish football player ever being managed by a complete amateur, I don’t blame him for not being 100% every game 

even at his age, still too good for this current club 

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Easily our most quality player. The most decorated Scottish football player ever being managed by a complete amateur, I don’t blame him for not being 100% every game 

Quite agree with this 

57 minutes ago, Poodler said:

You’re like the Tim version of Millertime recently. 

Lay off it. 

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Agreed. However, his levels of motivation have dissipated as the season had trundled on. No disputing his quality as a player though.

I think it was always going to be a stick on he'd leave in May/June (after not being part of the new management team) but it sounds like it might be earlier.

It was a nice idea and under mcinnes would have worked out ok. Shame Glass is primary school level.

3 hours ago, Poodler said:

Easily our most quality player. The most decorated Scottish football player ever being managed by a complete amateur, I don’t blame him for not being 100% every game 

This is pretty irrelevant given who we played for a the relative lack of competition whilst he was winning his medals.
Agree though about the part about being managed by a complete amateur.

Goodwin is manager. Brown isn't happy he can jog on.

His influence has diminished as the season has gone on. I would have expected Brown to lead by example drive the team on like Shinnie did for us. Just not happening and he doesn't like getting worked as hard and told a few home truths by Goodwin.

Only one winner and good for our manager enforcing his ways and showing he's in charge.

Onwards and upwards. Get this horror season finished and let Goodwin assemble a squad he wants.

35 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Goodwin is manager. Brown isn't happy he can jog on.

His influence has diminished as the season has gone on. I would have expected Brown to lead by example drive the team on like Shinnie did for us. Just not happening and he doesn't like getting worked as hard and told a few home truths by Goodwin.

Only one winner and good for our manager enforcing his ways and showing he's in charge.

Onwards and upwards. Get this horror season finished and let Goodwin assemble a squad he wants.

Ssh

11 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

Where's he gone?

Was left oot today as he wisna fit,bit of fatigue after Hearts game after being oot injured.

He'll be back against Hibs.

Scott Brown would want to play against the Huns if he had 2 broken legs so I really don't believe he would miss a game against them with a little bit of fatigue.

He is finished at AFC 

5 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

When you have the likes of ojo and a canny be arsed Ferguson in the trenches with you and possibly Jenks it's no surprise he's struggled of late.

He struggled towards the end at Celtic with far better players than those 3 around him.

You have to assume he was brought in primarily to coach, but has found himself having to play every game because we have been so shit.

6 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

He struggled towards the end at Celtic with far better players than those 3 around him.

You have to assume he was brought in primarily to coach, but has found himself having to play every game because we have been so shit.

Can't comment as didnt see much of the tims under Kennedy.

1 minute ago, jamiesd said:

Can't comment as didnt see much of the tims under Kennedy.

He was on the bench more often than not towards the end because his legs were going. Should have been all the warning we needed that he wouldn’t have the legs to do a job here where he’d need to run about a lot more.