Scott Brown So Far.

19 hours ago, Itsagoal said:

This is pretty irrelevant given who we played for a the relative lack of competition whilst he was winning his medals.

Who would he have had to have played against to legitimise the medals?! Would you discredit a Scottish cup final win if we beat, say, QOTS?

45 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Not this season. If you think he's been good then good luck to you.

So apart from his dad being a twat on a podcast why exactly has he been bad wouldn’t of got in the Scotland squad and a couple of caps if he was so bad 

57 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Not this season. If you think he's been good then good luck to you.

He has. We have been rank rotten, but Ferguson (albeit not as good as before) has still been one of the better ones. 
Ramsey, McRorie, Ramirez might have been slightly better, but Ferguson is still easily in out top 5 performers this season. 

13 minutes ago, thurso said:

So apart from his dad being a twat on a podcast why exactly has he been bad wouldn’t of got in the Scotland squad and a couple of caps if he was so bad 

Because Aberdeen didn’t sell him for pennies to Watford like his hun cunt of an agent wanted and he’s now got that can’t be arsed attitude 

18 minutes ago, thurso said:

Grant Hanley gets in the squad also, so your point is?  He's not been near as good as the past few seasons. That's my opinion. I know he's good but he's been rank rotten this season. Everyone has.  

22 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Grant Hanley gets in the squad also, so your point is?  He's not been near as good as the past few seasons. That's my opinion. I know he's good but he's been rank rotten this season. Everyone has.  

If you think he’s rank rotten what do you expect from players 

10 minutes ago, thurso said:

If you think he’s rank rotten what do you expect from players 

Change games, take midfield by the scruff of the neck. He managed it before. Out performed by Young Barron two of the last three games. He needs to step up, as do the others. We all know how good he can be.

If there is any truth behind all the rumours that are now swirling, Goodwin has a massive decision to make. If Brown has challenged his authority, he needs to get him out… otherwise he’s finished before he’s even hardly started!

No one will respect a manager who being dictated to by a player.

1 hour ago, Torry Tosser said:

Goodwin has said,no problems.

Wisna in squad because he came back too soon against Hearts,and wisna fit enough for Saturday....I'll believe the manager,and not the rumour mongers talkin shite.

So how did folk know he wouldn't be playing Saturday? You think folk just made up that Brown wouldn't be in the squad?

On 3/6/2022 at 7:58 AM, Torry Tosser said:

You gotta laugh...The earlier comments on this topic about how wonderful he's been,best signing in years,gives his all,great captain,and so on and on.....

Now he's a washed up cunt,waste of money,disruptive influence,should never have  bought him,get him oot the door.

Aberdeen fans.....???

The comments dried up about September, bar the goal at Ibrox, which is pretty much reflective of his efforts in an Aberdeen shirt. Started decent, been shite for most of the time.

Don't know why you are so defensive of him.

8 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

If there is any truth behind all the rumours that are now swirling, Goodwin has a massive decision to make. If Brown has challenged his authority, he needs to get him out… otherwise he’s finished before he’s even hardly started!

No one will respect a manager who being dictated to by a player.

There will be a formal announcement over the next couple of days. It'll be the usual 'mutual consent, wish him well', but you can all work that one out.

This is one that JG has won. I'm not sure the chairman telling him that our American student will play some part of the game at Ibrox after 2 days training went down too well though.

1 minute ago, mainstandmoan said:

There will be a formal announcement over the next couple of days. It'll be the usual 'mutual consent, wish him well', but you can all work that one out.

This is one that JG has won. I'm not sure the chairman telling him that our American student will play some part of the game at Ibrox after 2 days training went down too well though.

It's the right decision, cheerio.

I can't imagine Goodwin tolerating Cormack interference much.

1 hour ago, mainstandmoan said:

I really hope that is not true. 

1 hour ago, mainstandmoan said:

Fake News. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
On 3/6/2022 at 7:58 AM, Torry Tosser said:

You gotta laugh...The earlier comments on this topic about how wonderful he's been,best signing in years,gives his all,great captain,and so on and on.....

Now he's a washed up cunt,waste of money,disruptive influence,should never have  bought him,get him oot the door.

Aberdeen fans.....???

Just the usual over-exaggeration both ways. He’s either been absolutely pish or absolutely superb.

The reality as far as I’m concerned is somewhere in the middle. He’s been good enough to retain his place in the team on merit , most of the time....but that’s more an indictment on the standard of competition for places in our squad than a glowing endorsement of Brown’s performances. 

My impression is that he’s been more concerned about showing that he’s “still the daddy”...the old pro who’s still got it and plays with an arrogance and swagger.  But he’s not that good , nowhere near it in fact. He’s merely been ok. 

No great loss if he’s gone.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, redone said:

Just the usual over-exaggeration both ways. He’s either been absolutely pish or absolutely superb.

The reality as far as I’m concerned is somewhere in the middle. He’s been good enough to retain his place in the team on merit , most of the time....but that’s more an indictment on the standard of competition for places in our squad than a glowing endorsement of Brown’s performances. 

My impression is that he’s been more concerned about showing that he’s “still the daddy”...the old pro who’s still got it and plays with an arrogance and swagger.  But he’s not that good , nowhere near it in fact. He’s merely been ok. 

No great loss if he’s gone.

I'd heard he was on £15,000 a week. In which case, he's been a disaster for the squad.