Aberdeen 2 - 1 Breidablik (5 - 3)

2 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

Hopefully. We're riding on a bit of a positive wave at the moment. I can't see us selling out vs Ross County at the beginning of next year if performances dip, and people will have been into a few games and the novelty has worn off a bit. 

Could you imagine paying £34 to watch Aberdeen the last 2 seasons? Even some of the wins were brutal to watch. 

They have been brutal to watch over last few seasons and ticket prices are a bit steep, but you either want to go or don't? 

9 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Appreciate this may already have been covered, but will the club be offering a PPV option for those based in the UK unable to travel up on Thursday?

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Is this week's game not on Premier Sports? 

Can only see the Hibs game listed. 

Doubt it'll be on Premier - think Red TV will likely have a ppv if we're close to selling out the stadium.  Understandably be leaving late to announce to get as many fans in the ground as possible

I presume, assuming Premier are only making pish offers as normal, they'll do their own thing and offer PPV on Wednesday or Thursday.

Also keeping it on redtv means they can sell it to the betting sites which theyve done for Hacken home and Hacken away (as they won the bidding for the uk rights for that game..... obviously lost out to Premier for Iceland game).

6 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Red Shed and middle 3 sections of South sold out. 

Saw someone on twitter claiming only 3500 tickets left but I doubt that. 

Only 3,500 available from website. Depends what capacity is how many have actually been sold. 

12 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Now 2-0.

Within 4 points of top with a game in hand.

When we drew them they were bottom. 

Wasn't that hacken who were bottom?

They play some decent football but pretty ropy defensively. Fancy us majorly Thursday. Wouldn't be surprised if we went with back 3.