Aberdeen 2 - 1 Breidablik (5 - 3)

58 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Lewis

McRorie                                 Gallagher                             Considine                          

Ramsay                             McGeouch                                             Brown                                                    McKenzie

Hayes/Ferguson/JET/McLennan/Ojo                               Hedges

Ramirez

That’s hurting my eyes looking at that. 

18 minutes ago, cruzcampo3 said:

Any stato remember the price for the Real Sociedad game?

Club have messed up here with this pricing for the 3rd tier European tournament against a team no one really heard of before we played them. Hopefully those who have coughed up this round get a % off next round if we get there 

It was £24 for that game. Admittedly it was 7 years ago and not following a year and a half without being able to attend football. 

Guest findlay_1903
11 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

How are you going to get Pittodrie ROCKING? 

Non stop chants ala BK HACKEN. Red shed was great that night, let’s hope it’s the same tomorrow night. UP THE DONS

15 minutes ago, ferlaytio said:

Spat my tea out when my mate said I was due him £32 quid for my ticket. That is scandalous pricing from the club. 

What stand is that though and that's obviously non-season ticket holder prices?

35 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

What stand is that though and that's obviously non-season ticket holder prices?

So,what some of us have to travel 150 miles to support the dons at home ( 300 round trip)

yes that’s my choice but to hear some folk moaning about probably £9 differential from normal prices = 2 x pints in pub or a fish supper 

I know its all relative but come on guys put it into perspective  not everyone has the option of realistically making a season ticket viable 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Redtaz2 said:

So,what some of us have to travel 150 miles to support the dons at home 

yes that’s my choice but to hear some folk moaning about probably £9 differential from normal prices = 2 x pints in pub or a fish supper 

I know its all relative but come on guys put it into perspective 

I think it's the principle though. 

First game back after fans buying season tickets etc despite not being able to get to games and they've hiked the price miles up from previous seasons and it's also a fair bit out of kilter with how other clubs in our league have approached their pricing for euro qualifying games this week. 

It feels a bit like a short term money grab. 

• Upvote 3
On 8/10/2021 at 5:32 PM, WesthillWanderersFC said:

See my post above.

11,000 sold as at about lunchtime. 

We’ll maybe get 14,000? 

Sensibly priced and would’ve been a minimum of 18,000 I’d think. 

On 8/10/2021 at 7:29 PM, Tord31 said:

I'm not having that 4,000 extra would have turned up if we'd charged the prices of 2 years ago. 

There will be other games, and I'm sure before too long, when we charge a tenner to get in or BOGOF, and we won't be getting 18,000 then either

22 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

So you don’t think we’d have significantly more in if we’d charged £20? Or even £25 as top whack?

Think you’re wrong Tord. 

It looks like we are going to end up with RDL, Merkland and Main sold out and under 1000 left in each of the RDU, South Home (X and Y) and South Away (Q and R)

So your 4000 number is looking wrong at the moment.

I agree wholeheartedly if we were giving away tickets cheap we'd have sold out easily but I just dont believe at all that if we'd charged burnley/ rijeka2 we'd have thousands of extra fans turning up.

1 hour ago, starryfish said:

Can this go to extra time and penalties? Possibly more likely now away goals rule has been binned.

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

What?

Makes absolute sense. Under the away goals rule, only a 2-3 score line would have seen extra time and possibly penalties. 
Now 0-1, 1-2, 2-3, etc. would all take the game to extra time.