Aberdeen 2 - 1 Breidablik (5 - 3)

1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

Indeed.

This is in a whatsapp from my cousin, and I've seen a few other similar from mates and shitloads across social media / forums saying pretty much the same.

£32 for RDS upper stand!

Was going to take the kids but fuck that, will watch it for free

The same people will complain when there’s no money for signings.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

The same people will complain when there’s no money for signings.

If a couple were to take their two teen kids, depending on where you sit, you are £90-£100 for tickets alone.  

That to me seems ridiculous.  Perhaps it is a sign of standard pricing to come this year, as I can't see anything that tells us that yet.  

It doesn't bode well for getting the casual fan in more regularly though.

7 minutes ago, Foster14 said:

If a couple were to take their two teen kids, depending on where you sit, you are £90-£100 for tickets alone.  

That to me seems ridiculous.  Perhaps it is a sign of standard pricing to come this year, as I can't see anything that tells us that yet.  

It doesn't bode well for getting the casual fan in more regularly though.

Absolutely not, sadly football has never represented great value and is only getting worse in that regard.

7 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Looking forward to tonight, but it’s not going on o be easy. The Icelanders seem to score a lot of goals and with our defence still in transition you have to fancy an away goal tonight. 

So we will have to score against a team probably sitting in, and probably show lots of patience. An early goal would be great, but if that doesn’t transpire we have too keep our shape.

We will have to watch for them coming out swinging, like we did last week.

I agree they are likely to score, but I think we will score more.

I expect a similar game to last week, but with us having more of the ball - which will hopefully translate to a win on the night.

1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

Indeed.

This is in a whatsapp from my cousin, and I've seen a few other similar from mates and shitloads across social media / forums saying pretty much the same.

£32 for RDS upper stand!

Christ at least pay for red tv you cheepo 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

I have a commercial idea that could be great for the club, and potentially help supporters who may be less able to afford these prices.  Who is the commercial director at the club, and or even better, who is the lead on this chat site that I could have a message with and we might be able to lead it from us, the fans into the club as an idea.  

9 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

I have a commercial idea that could be great for the club, and potentially help supporters who may be less able to afford these prices.  Who is the commercial director at the club, and or even better, who is the lead on this chat site that I could have a message with and we might be able to lead it from us, the fans into the club as an idea.  

Rob Wicks 

2 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Indeed.

£32 for RDS upper stand!

Saving his money for Cyprus Baku?

Any cunt watching it for free when its available on PPV is a bit of a cheapskate dick imo. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
3 hours ago, Foster14 said:

Agreed, £30-34 for a game against some Icelandic unknowns is hardly going to get the non-season ticket holders lining up for tickets.  Even the ST price seemed a bit steep for what the game is.  I would have thought a price structure to sell out the game would have been top of the agenda this time, but I don't think anyone would realistically expect it to sell out at that price range...

I wonder if its structured to try and capitalise on the cup / group games to cover the "cashback" incentive they are offering season ticket holders

3 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Indeed.

£32 for RDS upper stand!

I'm happy to help out with anyone that cant afford to go. 

Too tight to go doesn't count

36 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

He wasn't nearly so mouthy at his press conference at Pittodrie compared to post match in Iceland I noticed. 

I'm struggling to understand their manager's comments.

All I saw from them last week was long diagonal balls in between the CH's and FB's.

Aberdeen started well, took the foot off the gas and let them back into it, once Glass made the HT changes, the Icelanders were back to being 2nd best.

They were absolutely pish last week, hopefully a strong Dons performance tonight and a convincing win will put him back in his box.

16 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

I'm struggling to understand their manager's comments.

All I saw from them last week was long diagonal balls in between the CH's and FB's.

Aberdeen started well, took the foot off the gas and let them back into it, once Glass made the HT changes, the Icelanders were back to being 2nd best.

They were absolutely pish last week, hopefully a strong Dons performance tonight and a convincing win will put him back in his box.

Last week's 1st half was not comfortable. More down to Glass getting it wrong rather than Breidablik doing well - as the HT changes seemed to confirm. 

I wouldnae say they were pish, but a properly organised Dons team and performance will see us go through

Edit: I just hope to fuck he doesnae start McCrorie and Considine in central defence again

2 hours ago, thurso said:

Christ at least pay for red tv you cheepo 

Fit you spikking aboot, ye gype? ?

1 hour ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Saving his money for Cyprus Baku?

Any cunt watching it for free when its available on PPV is a bit of a cheapskate dick imo. 

I'll pass that on.

Though it's not really free if it's part of the IPTV package he's paying for.

Apart from that, why would he give them the PPV money when they are coming the cunt with the prices and that's why he's not going? ?

Think aboot it min.

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

I'm happy to help out with anyone that cant afford to go. 

Too tight to go doesn't count

He's married to a bird with a farmer for a father.

Farm and land worth double figure millions.

He bought their sizeable and costly house for them cash.

I think he can afford to go.

I'd wager not one person who is not going is due to them not being able to afford the extra tenner.

It's fucking obvious why they are not going.

They are not happy with the club trying to screw extra cash out of them opportunistically.

22 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Fit you spikking aboot, ye gype? ?

I'll pass that on.

Though it's not really free if it's part of the IPTV package he's paying for.

Apart from that, why would he give them the PPV money when they are coming the cunt with the prices and that's why he's not going? ?

Think aboot it min.

He's married to a bird with a farmer for a father.

Farm and land worth double figure millions.

He bought their sizeable and costly house for them cash.

I think he can afford to go.

I'd wager not one person who is not going is due to them not being able to afford the extra tenner.

It's fucking obvious why they are not going.

They are not happy with the club trying to screw extra cash out of them opportunistically.

Tight cunts.

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Looks like 3 at the back & 3-4-2-1?

Lewis

McCrorie Gallagher Considine 

Ramsay Brown McGeouch MacKenzie

Ferguson Hedges

Ramirez 

Quite a negative line up?

I think that’s all are attack minded players bar JET in the team. *

*excludng Kennedy for good reason

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lewis

Ferguson Hedges

Ramirez 

Could be 3-5-2. He said he wants us to win. 

13 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lewis

Ferguson Hedges

Ramirez 

I’d say with the wingbacks we have this is quite attacking, I’d rather them on the pitch than any of the wingers we have in our squad.

• Upvote 1