Stadium Restriction Lifted

1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

My workings.... lets just say there's 50 people in that workplace... the other 49 of them weren't conspiracy believing, non mask wearing, non social distancing, non sanitizing rule breaking, covid denying idiots!! Will that do?

100% duplicate account.  

Mods, take this man down. 

5 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

100% duplicate account.  

Mods, take this man down. 

Oh get a grip and stop crying like a baby to the mods. I've had this username since the days of the original afc chat back on the official site in the ealry 2000's. and been a member on here for the past few years but always just been a lurker rather than a poster (also have more of a life than people who have nearly 10 thousand comments to their name on an online forum). I've never had any other accounts, just had to come on to this thread as conspiracy believing nutjobs do my head in!!

10 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Oh get a grip and stop crying like a baby to the mods. I've had this username since the days of the original afc chat back on the official site in the ealry 2000's. and been a member on here for the past few years but always just been a lurker rather than a poster (also have more of a life than people who have nearly 10 thousand comments to their name on an online forum). I've never had any other accounts, just had to come on to this thread as conspiracy believing nutjobs do my head in!!

You'd have been in disbelief at Tup's post count.

Jesus fucking wept ??

listen sad what happened to your family members but blaming one person on a virus that has killed a rake of folk is futile, going by your own demand that it was the party goer that killed him is an impossible statement to make seeing as the virus is microscopic, could have easily have got it from opening his own front door handle.stop trying to blame singular man and blame the government for not handling the pandemic well and opening up while there’s shitloads of it still kicking about!.

2 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

You'd have been in disbelief at Tup's post count.

Really? How many? Surely anyone with over 10 thousand posts has to be single and unemployed otherwise where do they find the time. Its worrying me a little that i'm over 50 already in the past 24 hours, its beginning to affect my work haha ?

7 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Jesus fucking wept ??

listen sad what happened to your family members but blaming one person on a virus that has killed a rake of folk is futile, going by your own demand that it was the party goer that killed him is an impossible statement to make seeing as the virus is microscopic, could have easily have got it from opening his own front door handle.stop trying to blame singular man and blame the government for not handling the pandemic well and opening up while there’s shitloads of it still kicking about!.

Completely agree that the governments handling of covid north and south of the border has been a shitshow... don't think any country or government in the world comes out of this smelling of roses through.

50 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

We all lost between 1000-2000 posts about 18 months back ana...when the site changed servers or something like that.

Millertime lost a shitload more when he asked the mods to delete them for reasons best known to himself

There was another spell around 2010/2011 or so, when LS let the site almost die that everybody lost about 18 months worth of posts. 

Antivaxxers, antiantivaxxers, anti maskers & antianti maskers.

There are complete arseholes & total ignoramouseseses in all groups.

Some of the chat from both sides in many cases are brutal. Some get one belief they liked from a friend or on internet (normally the net/social media) & they steadfastly believe that & there is no swaying them from their stance, even though they often cannot back up their actual stance with any facts of substance in support of it

On 8/11/2021 at 8:02 AM, Parklife said:

Well, if rather than articulate your own thoughts, you want to allow a blinkered right-wing pundit to speak for you, that's entirely up to you. 

TWL has turned a thread in the AFC specific section in to an outlet for every batshit mental Covid conspiracy he can think of. If you think that more worthy of calling out is what BHL has said, that's your prerogative. I'd disagree though. 

You know what I mean with BHL though,he occasionally has something useful to say,but his approach to topics means most of his inputs end up in petty squabbles rather than discussions,...thats what I meant.But aye,lets gloss over the fact he accused a guy of lying about having kids,because you preferred to discredit someone with an opinion you dont like

Dont twist me posting an Owens clip into 'allowing' someone to speak for me you patronising schmuck,rather than it being me posting something of interest,or an opinion that aligns with mine, when I dont have as much time(small business owner) that you seem to have,to 'articulate' my thoughts in here 

The actual thread,whether on the wrong forum or not is a good read,good arguments on both sides.As someone who believes the 'US election was stolen conspiracy'(happy to discuss why without insults),I'm not ruling anything out at this stage  

• Upvote 1

Covid is one of those subjects that polarises opinions. Which is fair enough. 

But the people on either end of the scale tend to have very entrenched opinions and aren't for shifting, regardless of what the other side says. 

So it ends up becoming repetitive shouting fairly quickly. 

Rendering most discussions of that type pointless.

Was anyone else a wee bit confused on entry to stadium tonight, was asked to wear a mask. The steward said, we were told during our briefing masks inside all areas, but no one will wear them.
The FAQ's from club stated 'masks to be worn in indoor areas of the stadium' for which to me, represents bogs, food stalls, concourse area of RDS, hospitality.
Feckin useless twats threatening everyone with made up stories. Thankfully 99.9% of folk disregarded it after 2 mins. What a joy it was to be back in a big, noisy crowd... side by side with my fellow Dandies, nae masks, and barking out the tunes in the RedShed. Was a joyous evening and was great for the soul that.

9 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Not having a go at you directly Dazzler, but I’ve always thought of Mexican as novelty food. Poverty food. That silly yellow box, a couple of peppers and supermarket chicken. Nae for me at all. That’s not cooking, IMO. 

Never tried a freshmex??..incredible. 

9 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Brizo said it best. Mink food was how he described the Costco processed fayre, which made me laff, and then he took offence, reported me to the mods etc. etc.

Shame is, much of my best art gets deleted in these exchanges. It is a skill to wind up a mutant beyond their weak break points. 

Were you in the south stand tonight Grummy?