Stadium Restriction Lifted

Taking a vaccine is a moral choice!, their shouldn’t be right or wrong in this, people taking it shouldn’t be chastised because of the multitude of reasons for taking it be a moral,personal,medical,religious one, I took it personally as a personal reason to be able to go about my daily business unperturbed, holidays etc, The same reason that non takers shouldn’t be chastised for the many valid reasons they have for not taking it. Nobody can categorise All the takers as government whipped pussies the same as you can’t box All non takers as tin foil hat moon howlers.want to take it take it you don’t don’t, we all have our reasons and shouldn’t be bullied or swayed either way. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Only people that ever thought the vax passports were a conspiracy theory are the same people that think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy theory. The people that think the earth is flat, that 9/11 was an inside job, that covid is a scamdemic and that The Great Reset is a real thing!! They are going to happen and 90%+ of the population will be fine. The remaining anti-vaxxers can do one and deserve all the restrictions they will be kept under for being gullible idiots!!

I'm not getting the vaccine,  but I accept the earth is a globe.  You need to take a deep breath,  and then stop talking shite. 

28 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Further, despite never having posted anything in approaching 12,500 posts to suggest a functioning sense of humour - and certainly NEVER to laff at himself nor show ANY humility, at any time - it may be convenient for him to fabricate how funny his speech was and how heralded he was by his audience.

? If Parky is anything like he is on here,  the guests must have been looking at their watches. 

• Upvote 2

We're being ruled by tyrants who are using a mild viral illness as a pretext to hold us all hostage...Their main concern is power but the optics are bad if they were to just start rounding people up willy-nilly so they need an excuse, something plausible...enter "Covid-19(84)"

Because the vast majority of people are incapable or unwilling to form an independent thought. They're wilfully or ignorantly dependent on government and its propaganda and will defend the matrix to the death rather than stand up and shake off the chains of oppression It's sad.

Looking forward to meeting some of you in the unvaccinated gulag. Just so you know, I plan on tunneling out like Steve McQueen in the Great Escape.

5 hours ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

We're being ruled by tyrants who are using a mild viral illness as a pretext to hold us all hostage...Their main concern is power but the optics are bad if they were to just start rounding people up willy-nilly so they need an excuse, something plausible...enter "Covid-19(84)"

Because the vast majority of people are incapable or unwilling to form an independent thought. They're wilfully or ignorantly dependent on government and its propaganda and will defend the matrix to the death rather than stand up and shake off the chains of oppression It's sad.

Looking forward to meeting some of you in the unvaccinated gulag. Just so you know, I plan on tunneling out like Steve McQueen in the Great Escape.

Jesus. 

• Upvote 1

"The Australian capital Canberra is going into a snap one-week lockdown after recording its first case of Covid-19 in more than a year.

It will come into effect at 17:00 local time on Thursday (07:00 GMT).

The lockdown was called for the whole of the Australian Capital Territory - home to around 400,000 people - because authorities do not know how the infected person caught the virus.

Residents will only be able to leave home for essential reasons."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-58182419

14 minutes ago, redcryptoknight said:

"The Australian capital Canberra is going into a snap one-week lockdown after recording its first case of Covid-19 in more than a year.

It will come into effect at 17:00 local time on Thursday (07:00 GMT).

The lockdown was called for the whole of the Australian Capital Territory - home to around 400,000 people - because authorities do not know how the infected person caught the virus.

Residents will only be able to leave home for essential reasons."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-58182419

Was there many Canberra residents planning on going to Pittodrie tonight? 

12 hours ago, redcryptoknight said:

WARNING: This account contains 100% troll.

Dont think you comprehend what a troll is.... a troll is someone who leaves intentionally provocative or offensive messages on the internet in order to get attention, cause trouble or upset someone.

Nothing i have said has been intentionally provocative or offensive and if its upset anyone then it's only because they know everything i have said is the truth and thats entirely their issue!!

11 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Dont think you comprehend what a troll is.... a troll is someone who leaves intentionally provocative or offensive messages on the internet in order to get attention, cause trouble or upset someone.

Nothing i have said has been intentionally provocative or offensive and if its upset anyone then it's only because they know everything i have said is the truth and thats entirely their issue!!

I don't like you at all. 

16 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

You're a cunt. 

14 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

No offence, but this is either trolling of the highest order or you're a complete and utter zoomer. Most, well, myself at least, are not ANTI-VAX.... just ANTI-COVID-VAX. I've had plenty jabs in the past from yellow fever to typhoid etc. And my kids (yes I have kids you ignorant c*nt) have had thier MMR jabs. So get tae f*ck with your accusations of how reluctant people are all banded as anti-vax. That's simply lazy and you feckin well know it chum.

I hear stories from folk who say they lost family or friends. When I ask if they had any underlying conditions to start off with that would have had a detrimental effect on thier survival if say, they caught the flu, pnuemonia... I never hear back. Care to share if your two family members were completely fit and healthy prior to 'catching' Covid and what ages they were?

People are being coerced left, right and centre. Scared and pressurised by an incessant media and Govt, the World round. Police in France even going round cafe's to check you have had both vaccines and hold the 'passport' in your phone. That is indirect force in any language.

Tell me, when do you think there'll be a lifting of all restictions around the globe? 6 moths, 1 year, 2 years? And don't say anti-vaxxers are the cause of the delays as the number of deaths as a direct result of Covid in the UK alone, are near enough zero. More folk die of cancer in one day than Covid in a whole month and that's even allowing for the PCR testing pish.

See above question. Really interested to hear more about this. Total respect and sympathy to you for losing anyone, regardless. But please, give us some info on the circumstances.

Amen to this brother. And I tell you what, they don't test you for lung cancer when you die with a wonky PCR test. You are a nailed on cancer death. Factor in the heart attacks from those who are morbidly obese or their arteries choked up from eating pish food all their lives, drinking, smoking etc. But hey, healthy folk who show no signs of being ill due to Covid and with a 99.9% survival rate in their age group, are being pressurised by society to take a vaccine that needed emergency powers to roll out.

The Pfizer one does exactly that. They never even trailed it on humans.... just a few lab rats then said, that'll be fine. MRNA alters your genes (not the Levi variety)

This comment beggars belief.

Wasn't Spock one of those?

+1 bud... you know your shit

Blinded by the brainwashing that he's received. You'll not get him to admit to anything that is basic black and white facts for anyone to find if they look in the right direction.

I think this thread started off with myself and maybe one or two others being in the minority and labled anti-vaxers, conspiracists etc. But like a game of two halves, we've seen a miraculous turn around. The minority are now those who riducule those who have legitmate concerns. Who aren't afraid to take responsibility for their own health. For me, this is the way the last 8 months or so have gone. The worm has turned. People have woken up and are not being brainwashed any more.
Fucktards like BHL and Zeroisgod really are a total embarrassment. But I don't necessarily blame them for their attitude. I blame the Scottish and UK Govt for their project of fear and intimidation.

Not going to respond to everything you have said, from originally looking through this thread you appear to be the most deluded of the anti vax, conspiracy theorists!! You're the one that bigged up the Great Barrington Declaration which shows your mindset.

What i will do however is tell you about my family members that died due to covid as you have asked twice.

First was my uncle, admittedly in his 70's and with underlying health conditions (diabetes and heart issues). These underlying conditions were being managed however, he walked 10 miles a day and taking everything into account appeared fitter and healthier than most people of his age. He caught covid mid summer last year and died within a week. Without catching covid he wouldn't have died, he would still be here now. So no matter what way you spin it... it was covid that caused his death.

Second was a cousin, 42 years old and no underlying conditions. Worked a manual job, went to the gym 5 days a week. Was the healthiest, fittest person you could meet. We know exactly how he caught it.... young guy he worked with... didn't believe in covid, thought it was a plandemic (his Facebook page was nothing but conspiracy theories), didn't believe in masks, social distancing or lockdowns as thought it was all about the government controlling us. He went to a house party with his like minded pals last October, came in to work on the Monday.... by the Tuesday he was coming down with symptoms (lack of taste and smell, headaches). His boss sent him home but made him go and get tested. Came back positive, they had to close the company down and deep clean it and all employees were sent for testing. My cousin and 2 others tested positive. Within 4 days of testing my cousin was in ICU and 2 days later he'd died.

This is the reason why i have a deep rooted hatred of all anti-vax, covid denying conspiracy theorists. As the lies and misinformation they spread is responsible for people having the beliefs that the bellend that killed my cousin had.

15 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

No offence, but this is either trolling of the highest order or you're a complete and utter zoomer. Most, well, myself at least, are not ANTI-VAX.... just ANTI-COVID-VAX. I've had plenty jabs in the past from yellow fever to typhoid etc. And my kids (yes I have kids you ignorant c*nt) have had thier MMR jabs. So get tae f*ck with your accusations of how reluctant people are all banded as anti-vax. That's simply lazy and you feckin well know it chum.

I hear stories from folk who say they lost family or friends. When I ask if they had any underlying conditions to start off with that would have had a detrimental effect on thier survival if say, they caught the flu, pnuemonia... I never hear back. Care to share if your two family members were completely fit and healthy prior to 'catching' Covid and what ages they were?

People are being coerced left, right and centre. Scared and pressurised by an incessant media and Govt, the World round. Police in France even going round cafe's to check you have had both vaccines and hold the 'passport' in your phone. That is indirect force in any language.

Tell me, when do you think there'll be a lifting of all restictions around the globe? 6 moths, 1 year, 2 years? And don't say anti-vaxxers are the cause of the delays as the number of deaths as a direct result of Covid in the UK alone, are near enough zero. More folk die of cancer in one day than Covid in a whole month and that's even allowing for the PCR testing pish.

See above question. Really interested to hear more about this. Total respect and sympathy to you for losing anyone, regardless. But please, give us some info on the circumstances.

Amen to this brother. And I tell you what, they don't test you for lung cancer when you die with a wonky PCR test. You are a nailed on cancer death. Factor in the heart attacks from those who are morbidly obese or their arteries choked up from eating pish food all their lives, drinking, smoking etc. But hey, healthy folk who show no signs of being ill due to Covid and with a 99.9% survival rate in their age group, are being pressurised by society to take a vaccine that needed emergency powers to roll out.

The Pfizer one does exactly that. They never even trailed it on humans.... just a few lab rats then said, that'll be fine. MRNA alters your genes (not the Levi variety)

This comment beggars belief.

Wasn't Spock one of those?

+1 bud... you know your shit

Blinded by the brainwashing that he's received. You'll not get him to admit to anything that is basic black and white facts for anyone to find if they look in the right direction.

I think this thread started off with myself and maybe one or two others being in the minority and labled anti-vaxers, conspiracists etc. But like a game of two halves, we've seen a miraculous turn around. The minority are now those who riducule those who have legitmate concerns. Who aren't afraid to take responsibility for their own health. For me, this is the way the last 8 months or so have gone. The worm has turned. People have woken up and are not being brainwashed any more.
Fucktards like BHL and Zeroisgod really are a total embarrassment. But I don't necessarily blame them for their attitude. I blame the Scottish and UK Govt for their project of fear and intimidation.

Tl;dr have you had the vaccine or not?

22 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I don't get the hate. He's as extreme on the opposite side of the views of TWL. In my opinion their certainty is to be pitied rather than despised. It can't be easy gravitating towards fixed, black or white positions. The Lord is my shepherd and Long to reign over us are similar devices to exploit this particular human weakness. 

Christ, it was only a matter of time until you turned up, desperately craving attention.

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

He's like the guys on the news trying to put out the fires with their wee branches, a futile and pathetic attempt to make it go away. It's not you personally he's thrashing out at. He resents your ability to articulate your words and the fact you have the balls to have the courage of your conviction, any conviction, is also making him jealous and bringing those regular, familiar feelings of inadequacy front and centre. Committee men like him don't dare to rock boats. His mate will be along to back him up soon. 

Yeah you got me Grummy. 

Good to see you back from your 14th ban this year. Pathetic for a man in his 60's. 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

TWL, you did a great job with this thread, inadvertently no doubt.

It's been astonishing reading, mostly sad rather than glad, seeing the fixed depths of the same old entrenched mindsets. At the end of this debate, I would definitely have more to agree with you about than disagree but a point of order, some constructive criticism if you will: -

You argue with too much certainty, in that you have made up your mind on issues that cannot possibly be knowable (in my opinion). One of many examples is this from page 1, your declaration that "it's beyond doubt...", highlighted above.

Your Nazi reference was interesting because Hitler cautioned about taking care with the "little lies" because he infamously said that "the biggest lies would be hidden by public incredulity". You have flushed out a number who can't comprehend that the pandemic is not what it's been sold as (let alone the patent and wholesale corruption surrounding it), unsurprisingly given that 9/11, the reasons for invading Iraq and Afghanistan, the execution of JFK and even the moon landings are all establishment lies swallowed by non-thinking sheeple, afraid to entertain the possibility of institutionalised deception in their frightened little minds.

But presenting your argument with "facts" that are not yet proven doesn't help your case. I love the passion of your position but don't waste your words on idiots who are not worth the time of any intelligent man. Hope this helps and is taken in the spirit intended.

Please just die

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Not going to respond to everything you have said, from originally looking through this thread you appear to be the most deluded of the anti vax, conspiracy theorists!! You're the one that bigged up the Great Barrington Declaration which shows your mindset.

What i will do however is tell you about my family members that died due to covid as you have asked twice.

First was my uncle, admittedly in his 70's and with underlying health conditions (diabetes and heart issues). These underlying conditions were being managed however, he walked 10 miles a day and taking everything into account appeared fitter and healthier than most people of his age. He caught covid mid summer last year and died within a week. Without catching covid he wouldn't have died, he would still be here now. So no matter what way you spin it... it was covid that caused his death.

Second was a cousin, 42 years old and no underlying conditions. Worked a manual job, went to the gym 5 days a week. Was the healthiest, fittest person you could meet. We know exactly how he caught it.... young guy he worked with... didn't believe in covid, thought it was a plandemic (his Facebook page was nothing but conspiracy theories), didn't believe in masks, social distancing or lockdowns as thought it was all about the government controlling us. He went to a house party with his like minded pals last October, came in to work on the Monday.... by the Tuesday he was coming down with symptoms (lack of taste and smell, headaches). His boss sent him home but made him go and get tested. Came back positive, they had to close the company down and deep clean it and all employees were sent for testing. My cousin and 2 others tested positive. Within 4 days of testing my cousin was in ICU and 2 days later he'd died.

This is the reason why i have a deep rooted hatred of all anti-vax, covid denying conspiracy theorists. As the lies and misinformation they spread is responsible for people having the beliefs that the bellend that killed my cousin had.

So your cousin died last year,  long before a vaccine even existed for people to refuse?  All the guy that you're blaming for your cousins death did wrong was go to a house party in October when we weren't even in lockdown? I think you're being too judgemental,  sometimes life's just a bitch and that's that. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

So your cousin died last year,  long before a vaccine even existed for people to refuse?  All the guy that you're blaming for your cousins death did wrong was go to a house party in October when we weren't even in lockdown? I think you're being too judgemental,  sometimes life's just a bitch and that's that. 

I have visions of this guy camping outside the poor lads house, accusing him of murder. What an overreaction.

10 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

He's like the guys on the news trying to put out the fires with their wee branches, a futile and pathetic attempt to make it go away. It's not you personally he's thrashing out at. He resents your ability to articulate your words and the fact you have the balls to have the courage of your conviction, any conviction, is also making him jealous and bringing those regular, familiar feelings of inadequacy front and centre. Committee men like him don't dare to rock boats. His mate will be along to back him up soon. 

I resent his ability to articulate his words? Hardly!! The only resentment i have is to people who are willing to put others at risk or that defend those that do, based solely on their own fears and inadequacies.

Its like the human centipede in here, so many people with their tongues firmly up the arse of the person in front!!

16 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

The rules in October last year were 'people must not meet with anybody outside their household or support bubble in any indoor setting'. The only thing this guy did was to go to a house party? Nah, he swallowed all the conspiracy crap and didn't believe that covid was dangerous, thats another thing he did wrong. Give him his due, he now goes out of his way to debunk conspiracy theories on social media as he realises and accepts how wrong he was.