Tinyweelad

Stadium Restriction Lifted

2 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

@rocket_scientist works up everyone he interacts with in a month. 

Fixed for you

Edited by Ramandu

Antivaxxers, antiantivaxxers, anti maskers & antianti maskers.

There are complete arseholes & total ignoramouseseses in all groups.

Some of the chat from both sides in many cases are brutal. Some get one belief they liked from a friend or on internet (normally the net/social media) & they steadfastly believe that & there is no swaying them from their stance, even though they often cannot back up their actual stance with any facts of substance in support of it

On 8/11/2021 at 8:02 AM, Parklife said:

Well, if rather than articulate your own thoughts, you want to allow a blinkered right-wing pundit to speak for you, that's entirely up to you. 

TWL has turned a thread in the AFC specific section in to an outlet for every batshit mental Covid conspiracy he can think of. If you think that more worthy of calling out is what BHL has said, that's your prerogative. I'd disagree though. 

You know what I mean with BHL though,he occasionally has something useful to say,but his approach to topics means most of his inputs end up in petty squabbles rather than discussions,...thats what I meant.But aye,lets gloss over the fact he accused a guy of lying about having kids,because you preferred to discredit someone with an opinion you dont like

Dont twist me posting an Owens clip into 'allowing' someone to speak for me you patronising schmuck,rather than it being me posting something of interest,or an opinion that aligns with mine, when I dont have as much time(small business owner) that you seem to have,to 'articulate' my thoughts in here 

The actual thread,whether on the wrong forum or not is a good read,good arguments on both sides.As someone who believes the 'US election was stolen conspiracy'(happy to discuss why without insults),I'm not ruling anything out at this stage  

• Upvote 1

Covid is one of those subjects that polarises opinions. Which is fair enough. 

But the people on either end of the scale tend to have very entrenched opinions and aren't for shifting, regardless of what the other side says. 

So it ends up becoming repetitive shouting fairly quickly. 

Rendering most discussions of that type pointless.

Was anyone else a wee bit confused on entry to stadium tonight, was asked to wear a mask. The steward said, we were told during our briefing masks inside all areas, but no one will wear them.
The FAQ's from club stated 'masks to be worn in indoor areas of the stadium' for which to me, represents bogs, food stalls, concourse area of RDS, hospitality.
Feckin useless twats threatening everyone with made up stories. Thankfully 99.9% of folk disregarded it after 2 mins. What a joy it was to be back in a big, noisy crowd... side by side with my fellow Dandies, nae masks, and barking out the tunes in the RedShed. Was a joyous evening and was great for the soul that.

Edited by Tinyweelad
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Mind that time you created another account on here and got banned for it? Lolz

I chuckled 

Not having a go at you directly Dazzler, but I’ve always thought of Mexican as novelty food. Poverty food. That silly yellow box, a couple of peppers and supermarket chicken. Nae for me at all. That’s not cooking, IMO. 

9 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Not having a go at you directly Dazzler, but I’ve always thought of Mexican as novelty food. Poverty food. That silly yellow box, a couple of peppers and supermarket chicken. Nae for me at all. That’s not cooking, IMO. 

Never tried a freshmex??..incredible. 

9 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Brizo said it best. Mink food was how he described the Costco processed fayre, which made me laff, and then he took offence, reported me to the mods etc. etc.

Shame is, much of my best art gets deleted in these exchanges. It is a skill to wind up a mutant beyond their weak break points. 

Were you in the south stand tonight Grummy?

On 8/11/2021 at 7:20 PM, afc1903mad said:

Not fully lifted yet. Looking forward to being back in my season ticket allocated seat at the end of the month against Ross County.

Loved getting back to live games though

Aye we get it. You want to be back in "your" seat. Christ. Change the tune.

35 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

Was it worth waiting two days for that reply? Not really.

Try a bit harder next time 😜

39 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

I would like to get back into the seat I paid for as well.

6 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Was it worth waiting two days for that reply? Not really.

Try a bit harder next time 😜

My life doesn't revolve around this site unfortunately.

I keep wondering what`s behind this big push to get everyone to take the vaccine. It's like the Twilight zone meme.  Imagine if you will, a vaccine so safe you have to be threatened to take it for a disease so deadly you have to be tested to even know you have it. I don’t trust anyGovernment.... something else is behind this.

• Upvote 2

Aliens 👽🙄 ?

Quebec ?

Masons dressed in pyjamas ?

Katie Price and Harvey ?

Qanon ?

Justin Trudeau rimming Celine Dion and sneezing ?

Canada lol

Hopefully something can be done about the Red Shed. Sounded class last week, and well done to all in there, but looked shite with all the empty seats at the front and side.

Maybe they could get around it by allocating everyone a specific seat but sort of turning a blind eye to people sitting (standing) where they like. Shouldn't be too hard to get around. Technically it's an all seater stadium but it's already an unofficial standing area. Would be even better with another 500 in there. Even leaving 10% of seats unsold would look a lot better.

8 hours ago, TynesideDon said:

Hopefully something can be done about the Red Shed. Sounded class last week, and well done to all in there, but looked shite with all the empty seats at the front and side.

Maybe they could get around it by allocating everyone a specific seat but sort of turning a blind eye to people sitting (standing) where they like. Shouldn't be too hard to get around. Technically it's an all seater stadium but it's already an unofficial standing area. Would be even better with another 500 in there. Even leaving 10% of seats unsold would look a lot better.

Who cares how it looks? 

1 hour ago, RUL said:

Who cares how it looks? 

Me. I care. That's why a posted that. A proper home end behind the goal shouldn't look half full and have rows of empty seats at the front.

Are the empty rows at the front something to do with UEFA I've noticed it on tv coverage of other grounds (maybe not quite as many rows as we had on thursday but still at least 4 or 5 back from the wall)

35 minutes ago, eddiec said:

Are the empty rows at the front something to do with UEFA I've noticed it on tv coverage of other grounds (maybe not quite as many rows as we had on thursday but still at least 4 or 5 back from the wall)

Suppose we'll find out at the Ross County game see if they can fill it up any more there. It's a great initiative and DM should be applauded for bringing it in but having the 1st half dozen rows empty plus a big section next to the Main Stand isn't ideal, especially when it looks like it's going to be over subscribed this season. Hopefully there's a way to be able to get a few more fans in there.

The capacity of the Merkland was reduced when they changed it to safe standing, we’re not allowed to sell every seat 

3 hours ago, TynesideDon said:

Suppose we'll find out at the Ross County game see if they can fill it up any more there. It's a great initiative and DM should be applauded for bringing it in but having the 1st half dozen rows empty plus a big section next to the Main Stand isn't ideal, especially when it looks like it's going to be over subscribed this season. Hopefully there's a way to be able to get a few more fans in there.

They can't sell any more tickets for now and who knows what the logic is when they're all sold in one area anyway. Probably wasn't widely noticed in the Scottish Cup games because all the seats were draped in flags but it looked shit as well. Everyone can just spread out and it'll look full, the seats aren't taped off and the stewards aren't going to do anything. 

2 minutes ago, huncunts said:

They can't sell any more tickets for now and who knows what the logic is when they're all sold in one area anyway. Probably wasn't widely noticed in the Scottish Cup games because all the seats were draped in flags but it looked shit as well. Everyone can just spread out and it'll look full, the seats aren't taped off and the stewards aren't going to do anything. 

Top username min. 

Direct and to the point, nae fucking about 

• Haha 2