Dundee are a laughing stock

11 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

It is a joke in fairness. First Charlie Adam last week saying Rangers should get more sponsorship money, now their Technical Director is also working for a club in the same league. I mean come on! Complete diddiness from Dundee.

Are you surprised? This sort of shit has been happening for as long as I remember. It's kinda reared it head again now that Rangers are back in the top flight and doing well (no laughing at the back). 

5 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Dundee are pathetic. Mind you it is amusing Celtic are asking for Gordon Strachan’s advice on developing young players. 

He should never have worked in football again after that genetics comment when Scotland got pumped out of the qualifiers for something. 

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Henry said:

He should never have worked in football again after that genetics comment when Scotland got pumped out of the qualifiers for something. 

He topped that with a defence of Adam Johnson, didn’t he?

27 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

He topped that with a defence of Adam Johnson, didn’t he?

Lol forgot about that one.

The former Scotland manager Gordon Strachan will no longer be used by Sky Sports after controversial comments in which he appeared to conflate convicted sex offender Adam Johnson's situation with racial abuse. 

Johnson has recently been released after serving three years in prison for engaging in sexual activity with a 15-year-old fan, and the former England and Sunderland winger has not ruled out a return to football. 

Strachan said in his role as an occasional contributor on The Debate earlier this week: 'If he goes on to the pitch and people start calling him names, have we got to do the same as it is to the racist situation?'

10 minutes ago, don corleone said:

Can anybody explain to me why that slavering mongoloid Charlie Adam gets so much airtime. The hun mouth piece has all the eloquence of Charlie Nicholas on methadone. He's even harder to listen to than Rosie Jones. 

Ex page 3 Rosie Jones? 

https://www.instagram.com/rosie_jones24/

Doubt Id care what she sounded like tbh.

It's the mentality of most of scottish football unfort, especially as you get closer to the central belt.

You have your 'wee' team and your 'big' team.

I was at a league 2 match on Saturday in the home support, and a few rows down from me there's 2 men wearing hun tops, cheering on the home team.

Despicable. 

1 minute ago, wicker83 said:

It's the mentality of most of scottish football unfort, especially as you get closer to the central belt.

You have your 'wee' team and your 'big' team.

I was at a league 2 match on Saturday in the home support, and a few rows down from me there's 2 men wearing hun tops, cheering on the home team.

Despicable. 

Which one did you punch first?

4 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

Dundee are pathetic. Mind you it is amusing Celtic are asking for Gordon Strachan’s advice on developing young players. 

Perhaps. But the folk they normally turn to are locked up at present for kiddie fiddling.

Has to be said though couldn't stand Strachan when he played for Dons and dislike him even more now. Wee man sindrome prick who really believes some of the shite he thinks / speaks.

Stupid move by Tims which will, hopefully, fail + he really should be concentrating on day job after Dundee got pumped last week, especially if MK Dons are daft enough to take their manager!

Could only happen in Scottish football....

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Never got the relative disharmony towards Strachan as a player - and you’re right there certainly was some.

If you check his quotes at the time he has always been a cheeky, obnoxious little cunt.....