Raith Rovers 2 - 1 Aberdeen

59 minutes ago, EH11Red said:

Can anyone recommend any decent Kirkcaldy boozers open at 11.00 tomorrow? Cheers

Novar Bar is a decent pub open from 10am tomorrow. On Nicol Street, 10 minute walk to Starks Park. Likely the home support will be in it but they'll cause you no problems whatsoever

Further away on the High Street, but still only 15 minute walk to the ground, if you want a quieter pint, the Penny Farthing is open from midday. Locals know it as the "Bent Penny" ....it was never officially a gay bar but it was where the local pooves congregated in the 80s. It's perfectly safe!

The Exchequer is also on the High street just along from the Penny. Opens at 11. Never been in it 

EDIT....Totally forgot it's a midday kick off so forget about the Penny

29 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Novar Bar is a decent pub open from 10am tomorrow. On Nicol Street, 10 minute walk to Starks Park. Likely the home support will be in it but they'll cause you no problems whatsoever

Further away on the High Street, but still only 15 minute walk to the ground, if you want a quieter pint, the Penny Farthing is open from midday. Locals know it as the "Bent Penny" ....it was never officially a gay bar but it was where the local pooves congregated in the 80s. It's perfectly safe!

The Exchequer is also on the High street just along from the Penny. Opens at 11. Never been in it 

Cheer Sir, appreciated. COYR

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

I dee. He posts some great material 

can’t think of anything remotely interesting ever coming from you 

I’m devastated. Really.

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

You're worse than him

Let that sink in

There's people on here I don't like, but I still reply to

You, I dont even bother, as you're not remotely worth it

Let that sink in, them don't bother replying, as I won't to you 

Yeah, really showing me how you don’t even bother here ??‍♂️

What a boring, beige cunt.

13 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The 4.2 assumes & includes a £1 stake. 

Oke doke, cheers for explaining that. Basically the bookies trying to make their odds appear more attractive. Similar kind of shite happening in the supermarkets last couple of years. Disguising price increases by charging the same price but making the products slightly smaller. Cunts think we're stupid. I need to chill out getting to much like Victor Meldrew ?. But your probably to young to know who that was. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Cambridge Red said:

Oke doke, cheers for explaining that. Basically the bookies trying to make their odds appear more attractive. Similar kind of shite happening in the supermarkets last couple of years. Disguising price increases by charging the same price but making the products slightly smaller. Cunts think we're stupid. I need to chill out getting to much like Victor Meldrew ?. But your probably to young to know who that was. 

Trust me, I’m old enough to know who Victor Meldrew is.

I don’t believe it! 

• Upvote 1
17 hours ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Private parking companies don't take legal action to pursue these "invoices" in Scotland (at least for one off cases anyway, they might well do if you are piling them up with the same company) because it costs them more money to go through the courts than they would actually receive from the invoice. Rules in England are a lot tighter, and rumour has it those rules could be coming to Scotland next year, but for now these "invoices" can be safely ignored.

It's only the police and local council ones that you have to take notice of because they can and will enforce. ParkingEye, Euro Car Parks etc are just utter bandits - check out the Pepipoo online forum on Parking Charge Notices for a bit more info.

That’s not true. It’s not because it costs them more money. They can even try to pass this on to debt collection agencies, but you still don’t need to pay.

The reason why they cannot enforce the penalty is because they cannot legally apply the fee unless you admit to being the driver. This is why the advice is never to respond and just throw the letters / paperwork in the bin. Be careful as well as the website links also try to get you to admit who was the driver of the vehicle as part of their verification process.

The DVLA will only clarify who is the registered keeper and under contract law, this is insufficient for prosecution unless they can prove (or get you to admit) who was the driver.

4 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

That’s not true. It’s not because it costs them more money. They can even try to pass this on to debt collection agencies, but you still don’t need to pay.

The reason why they cannot enforce the penalty is because they cannot legally apply the fee unless you admit to being the driver. This is why the advice is never to respond and just throw the letters / paperwork in the bin. Be careful as well as the website links also try to get you to admit who was the driver of the vehicle as part of their verification process.

The DVLA will only clarify who is the registered keeper and under contract law, this is insufficient for prosecution unless they can prove (or get you to admit) who was the driver.

Thanks both.  Interesting.

Mackenzie will likely be out after coming off injured on Thursday. Probably best not to push it and keep him for next week.

Game Day!!!!!

Love the first month or 2 or a season where there's games coming thick and fast and the expectations are high! Even last season under McInnes we were playing good football for a while. Didn't last.

14 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Mackenzie will likely be out after coming off injured on Thursday. Probably best not to push it and keep him for next week.

Game Day!!!!!

Love the first month or 2 or a season where there's games coming thick and fast and the expectations are high! Even last season under McInnes we were playing good football for a while. Didn't last.

Good game to give Ngwenya a run at left back then

2 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

Was miles off it against Livi... needs to show something today.

Completely. He needs to snap out of taking 3/4 touches of the ball and start letting the ball do the work. He’s capable, but he needs to step up a few gears and play at the new tempo

18 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

What do we think?

Lewis

Gurr Gallagher McCrorie Hayes

McGeough

Jenks.              Ojo

McGinn JET McLennan 

Aye that will be it. 

A few folk called that team up above so fair play 

Chance to see if Gallagher and McCrorie can form a partnership. 

One or two of the front three could use a goal today