Raith Rovers 2 - 1 Aberdeen

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

The fact you're adding things there shows you I didn't say anything wrong

Jenks has zero pace, mclennan is an idiot and Hayes is stinking 

Yep

Problem?

No problem, it just sums you up. We dominated the first half and all you can find is negativity. You must’ve loved the 2nd half

5 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

This is a really really pathetic performance.

Making 7 changes as well is ridiculous. Was Glass not taking this seriously? We are 6 games in to the season, if players can't cope with a run of games what on earth are we signing them for?

We're nowhere near as good as people think we are. Desperate for a defender and attacker who are both starting 11 standard. 

Canny even make excuses for it either. Not like it was just a couple of fk ups for 2 goals. Raith had best play. Best drive. Best attack. Worryingly best defence also. 

Fk you Glass. You’ve earned credit for ‘results’ even though a lot of that through rose tinted glasses but you have to 100% accept the stick for this. No blaming players. All on him & especially his complacency to defence.

Group stages my arse. 

That’s 9 goals shipped in 7 games now. If you can’t see this as urgently requiring sorted you should give up now

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

We’ve got major issues at the back I’m afraid! 

disaster if Hayes and Hedges are missing for Thursday!

Hedges yes, Hayes no.

Worse than a man down. Not the player he used to be.

”Oh and it’s another poor pass from Hayes” - how many times did we hear that this afternoon? 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Need to play your best team so they can gel with maybe an odd change now and then.

we are not Barcelona or Man City

If you don't show the opposition respect with around 8 changes you get what you deserve.

Bang on. So many on here said Win the game and then make the changes. That was poor. Don’t recall their goalie making a save in the second half. That’s all on Glass. 7 changes. Fuck me.

And Gurr. What the fuck. You’re coached from about 5 years old to check your shoulder, but that clown doesn’t and is actually moving away from the ball as it comes towards him. Fucking idiot. 
Arrogance personified to think that team was good enough to win against a determined team..

• Upvote 1

I'll take us going out here as long as Glass and the board now fully understand the necessity to bring in a dominant (ideally younger) CH and a back up striker for Ramirez (who is good enough to possibly turn Ramirez into the back up fairly quickly)

I certainly wanted Brown, Ramirez and Ramsay rested for for this, all for different reasons. And wouldn't have complained if we had chosen to give Woods 90 minutes to keep his eye in. But 7 outfield changes really is taking liberties. We got away with similar last week at Livi. At least we know for sure now Gurr isn't up to the job. The arse cheeks would have a field day against him. 

McCrorie has also shown conclusively that he isn't a centre half. And Gallagher better shrug off his ring rustiness pdq too.