Feedback to Club

59 minutes ago, super_al said:

Please do not have Cowan on Red Tv commentary. Was annoyingly negative.

I find him to pretty honest, even if that doesn't paint us in glory. Better this than McDermid and Shinnie with their rose tinted views on everything.

Future of the club is kids but now that they are going card only in the kiosks the kids wont be able to buy anything.

I know a lot of kids that go to the games on their own who don't have plastic.

Some pensioners as well but with the prices of food they are better off taking their own or just going to Burger king or McDonalds

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Future of the club is kids but now that they are going card only in the kiosks the kids wont be able to buy anything.

Some pensioners as well but with the prices of food they are better off taking their own or just going to Burger king or McDonalds

How is it you know a lot of kids and whether they have bank cards or not?

1 hour ago, caledonia said:

The thing is, the future is also plastic, whether we like it or not. If you think about it, we’re using cash less and less.

Ive been wondering about getting a GoHenry card or as I’m stingy, just getting them their own Starling account so they are used to managing some money on plastic

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Surely we're not just wanting cheerleaders though? 

I thought thats why folk wanted Shinie and the likes binned. 

Now the boy wants Cowan binned because he's too 'negative' 

He was brutal the Dundee United game. There’s honest and there’s ripping into every single thing he sees. “He should have done this etc”. That’s not commentary or even insight, it’s being a knob.

3 hours ago, DelMonte said:

He was brutal the Dundee United game. There’s honest and there’s ripping into every single thing he sees. “He should have done this etc”. That’s not commentary or even insight, it’s being a knob.

Are your views on him insightful or knobbish?

are there 2 b’s in knobish?

Would be good if the club and Atlanta can have an agreement where season ticket holders from each club get free entry to the other clubs games.  Dons season ticket holder over in Atlanta for his holidays can get entry to one of their games and vice versa. 

With Covid restrictions lifting and folk jetting off on holidays, it may be a wee extra revenue generator for the city of Aberdeen.   Yanks coming to Scotland for a holiday might just pop up to Aberdeen so as to catch a game before they tour the highlands .

• Haha 2