Feedback to Club

6 hours ago, caledonia said:

I have no problem with bank cards i use them all the time but to buy a fucking pie and being forced on you no thanks

will also vote with my feet and grassroots football will benefit 

no big deal to Aberdeen either as a few people not going will not break the bank just means they will have to sell more pies.

ironic if the system crashes though

You go, girl.

Why bother having quicker queues when you can spend so much more time fumbling about for change while the student serving you in “don’t give a fuck” mode gives you the wrong amount back, wasting even more time.

*Not all the kiosk people are like that but experienced a lot of them over the years.

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

You go, girl.

Why bother having quicker queues when you can spend so much more time fumbling about for change while the student serving you in “don’t give a fuck” mode gives you the wrong amount back, wasting even more time.

*Not all the kiosk people are like that but experienced a lot of them over the years.

You will still get served with the same people only slower as some cards declined will hold up the queues.

but the club has already decided and you can take snacks and your own juice in like the cinema

club will go into panic mode if widespread taking your own snacks in takes off especially with the prices.

can see a clarification coming from the club shortly saying that is wrong info THEY gave.

not spending any more of my time on this so bye have a nice night

8 hours ago, caledonia said:

Actually i have been thinking of giving the premier league a miss anyway as i am sick of the corruption towards the stench brothers

but yes this might swing it don't you have principles frankie or do you just accept anything.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out of pittodrie you fucking melt

Ta'ra 

30 minutes ago, beef_sister said:

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out of pittodrie you fucking melt

Ta'ra 

Name calling makes you look so hard even your schoolmates will be impressed.

now toddle off as you clearly don't have any feedback and its a school night as well.

14 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Name calling makes you look so hard even your schoolmates will be impressed.

now toddle off as you clearly don't have any feedback and its a school night as well.

I'm not the one threatening a boycott because you can't buy a pie with cash.... That is up there with the most juvenile thing i've read on this forum ?

On 8/19/2021 at 7:25 PM, caledonia said:

You will still get served with the same people only slower as some cards declined will hold up the queues.

but the club has already decided and you can take snacks and your own juice in like the cinema

club will go into panic mode if widespread taking your own snacks in takes off especially with the prices.

can see a clarification coming from the club shortly saying that is wrong info THEY gave.

not spending any more of my time on this so bye have a nice night

Panic mode ? you thought you had a good point but have been roundly ridiculed and rightfully so. You’ve doubled down on the idiocy though which is impressive.

2 hours ago, caledonia said:

None of those have any relevance to buying a pie.

Do you use a card for a shopping trolley

Do you use a card for the pool table 

Neither shopping trollies or pool tables take card payments AFAIK

5 hours ago, caledonia said:

None of those have any relevance to buying a pie.

Do you use a card for a shopping trolley

Do you use a card for the pool table 

How many pies are you buying that you need a shopping trolley?

Is the kiosk queues so slow you can squeeze in a quick game of pool waiting for your pies to fill up the trolley? 

Rather watch the game myself.

• 4 weeks later...