Sign in to follow this  
Tinyweelad

Feedback to Club

3 hours ago, DelMonte said:

He was brutal the Dundee United game. There’s honest and there’s ripping into every single thing he sees. “He should have done this etc”. That’s not commentary or even insight, it’s being a knob.

Are your views on him insightful or knobbish?

are there 2 b’s in knobish?

Would be good if the club and Atlanta can have an agreement where season ticket holders from each club get free entry to the other clubs games.  Dons season ticket holder over in Atlanta for his holidays can get entry to one of their games and vice versa. 

With Covid restrictions lifting and folk jetting off on holidays, it may be a wee extra revenue generator for the city of Aberdeen.   Yanks coming to Scotland for a holiday might just pop up to Aberdeen so as to catch a game before they tour the highlands .

• Haha 2

It’s a positive suggestion but a bit like one of those perks big businesses offer their staff that never get used! 

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Nonce confirmed 

100%. 

Scout Leaders, Priests, Vicars, MP's, 1970's TV hosts, members of The Royal Family, male nurses. 

All try too hard, all full of shit, fair few nonces. 

Fair play to the club.

They realised they made a mistake with the pricing of the Breidablik game & have reduced them for Qarabag.

They’ve acknowledged their mistake & done something about it.

If we don’t get 18,000 now (reduced capacity) we really do have a shite home support (unless of course we take a tanking on Thursday & the tie is beyond us). 

20 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Fair play to the club.

They realised they made a mistake with the pricing of the Breidablik game & have reduced them for Qarabag.

If we don’t get 18,000 now (reduced capacity) we really do have a shite home support (unless of course we take a tanking on Thursday & the tie is beyond us). 

It'll be a guaranteed sell out unless we are more than 2 goals down after the 1st Leg. I'm planning on going but I'll hold off till 7pm on Thursday night. I'll be back up for the County game on the Sunday meaning it's two long journeys (around 1,000 miles in total) in the space of a few days so if the Euro game is a dead rubber I might give it a swerve.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TynesideDon said:

It'll be a guaranteed sell out unless we are more than 2 goals down after the 1st Leg. I'm planning on going but I'll hold off till 7pm on Thursday night. I'll be back up for the County game on the Sunday meaning it's two long journeys (around 1,000 miles in total) in the space of a few days so if the Euro game is a dead rubber I might give it a swerve.

Ok. Keep us posted.

3 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Ok. Keep us posted.

I'll drop you a private message on Friday pal.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

100%. 

Scout Leaders, Priests, Vicars, MP's, 1970's TV hosts, members of The Royal Family, male nurses. 

You forgot mobile DJ’s

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

100%. 

You forgot "mobile DJ's" also known as , perverts

52 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Ray Von

cuming in your (bairns) ears 

🎣

10 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

You forgot mobile DJ’s

9 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

You forgot "mobile DJ's" also known as , perverts

What the fuck is a "mobile DJ"?

(Please no-one reply "a disc jockey with a driving license")

2 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

What the fuck is a "mobile DJ"?

(Please no-one reply "a disc jockey with a driving license")

Check the state

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Fair play to the club.

They have not listened about having even one kiosk accepting cash.

Not a very inclusive thing to do denying pensioners and young kids or even those with credit problems who don't have plastic a half time snack.

17 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Not a very inclusive thing to do denying pensioners and young kids or even those with credit problems who don't have plastic a half time snack.

Greedy bastards - can go without for two hours. 
Food is shite anyway.

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Greedy bastards - can go without for two hours. 
Food is shite anyway.

Not the point though some older people have gone to pittodrie for over 30 years having a cup of coffee and a pie at half time.

You know what older people are like and they might decide they may as well go to their local ground instead especially if you add ticket prices as well.

Club is already competing with lots of other attractions for kids where they can spend their pocket money which is not plastic.

25 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Not the point though some older people have gone to pittodrie for over 30 years having a cup of coffee and a pie at half time.

You know what older people are like and they might decide they may as well go to their local ground instead especially if you add ticket prices as well.

Club is already competing with lots of other attractions for kids where they can spend their pocket money which is not plastic.

Pocket money is increasingly being provided by plastic. I.e. GoHenry.

Kids are increasingly shopping online as well. My kids don’t have plastic yet, but they are increasingly asking to get items bought and paying me back with their pocket money cash.

They are decreasingly physically spending cash and I’m now reviewing how they are able to learn and understand the value of money on a plastic card

The modern world is changing and I think there will be a time when physically, cash is no more.

8 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Check the state

Reminds me of the Limmy sketch where he's pretending to play the decks on an opened up video player 😄

7 hours ago, caledonia said:

There’s no excuse for anyone not to have a debit card. You don’t need good credit to have one either. Pensioners have had since 1987 to get used to them so it’s on them if they don’t have one.

10 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

There’s no excuse for anyone not to have a debit card. You don’t need good credit to have one either. Pensioners have had since 1987 to get used to them so it’s on them if they don’t have one.

Agreed - we cant not move with the times because old folk just dont fancy using a debit card. If they are so stubborn to get with the times, fuck them.

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

Agreed - we cant not move with the times because old folk just dont fancy using a debit card. If they are so stubborn to get with the times, fuck them.

That seems to be the clubs attitude as well “fuck them” 

what about kids that go to the matches themselves when their dads are working is it fuck them as well.

5 minutes ago, caledonia said:

what about kids that go to the matches themselves when their dads are working is it fuck them as well.

I'm with you on this. I understand that the club don't really want to handle cash and the world is moving towards a cash free society but it would be no hassle to have the odd cash only till at some of the kiosks. After all cash is still legal tender. 

I'm sure they'll still happily accept cash at the ticket office and club shop so why not the kiosks? 

11 minutes ago, caledonia said:

If that genuinely is the case them the parents need to be organising debit cards for their kids, especially if they're sending them out on their own! In the time since the last game they could have done this. I wouldn't waste your time feeling sorry for them. 

Edited by Dynamo

I don’t see what the  problem is. Everyone will be microchipped in the next few years and all your personal and banking details will be on it. Sorted.

Edited by Crashnyploshnit