Feedback to Club

20 minutes ago, caledonia said:

A tenner have you seen the prices

Its not the fact they can or cant do it choice should be allowed

How can you claim to be inclusive when excluding young kids and pensioners 

And saying they don't need to eat or they can just get cards is not the point either as for various reasons they might not want cards but might want to have a half time snack.

maybe people need to complain to the press and get a statement from the club 

If a kid on his own is spending more than a tenner at the kiosks then it's obvious why he's watching, nae playing fitba on a Saturday. 

Can get a pie or a burger, juice, crisps and bar of chocolate for under a tenner (or not far off it)

Its not excluding anyone...the people refusing to get a bank card are excluding themselves. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Its not excluding anyone...the people refusing to get a bank card are excluding themselves. 

6 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

Agreed - we cant not move with the times because old folk just dont fancy using a debit card. If they are so stubborn to get with the times, fuck them.

so in the top two posts you made its fuck them and they are excluding themselves

So should apply to your last two as well if people don't want to pay ticket  price fuck them they are excluding themselves

On 8/13/2021 at 5:28 PM, dazzy_deff said:

But arguement here isn't about attracting me and you. We go regardless. It's about maximising the attendance and attracting the more casual fan, which last night's pricing didn't do. 

On 8/13/2021 at 5:46 PM, dazzy_deff said:

And that's fine not to run a deal for the game last night. But they shouldn't have overpriced it to the extent our first game without restrictions didnt sell out. 

You seem to be complaining only about what affects you.

57 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Most kids are using plastic to pay for food. Most schools have a type of pre-loaded card to stop using cash in schools.

GoHenry is just one example where this can be extended out with school.

32 minutes ago, caledonia said:

so in the top two posts you made its fuck them and they are excluding themselves

So should apply to your last two as well if people don't want to pay ticket  price fuck them they are excluding themselves

What bit of that affects me? I paid for my ticket for the Breidablik game no issues at all. But the prices were too high, based on the fact we didn't sell out and the fact the club have subsequently lowered them. Casual fans (i.e. not me) didn't want to come based on the fact the prlces were high. And they didn't come much to the club's annoyance.

Huge difference between the club overpricing something and making it not affordable, and people being too pig headed to use a fuckin debit card.

12 hours ago, caledonia said:

Why should they if the club don't want their money its their loss and there are plenty other places that still take cash.

my local highland league club do a cracking pie half the price of pittodrie and take cash

cheaper to get in as well

9 hours ago, caledonia said:

How old are you

How old are you more like? Why should they? I presume you're deliberately difficult when booking a flight, or buying something online, or when you roll up to a card only checkout at the supermarket too. Pathetic attitude. There's a solution to your problem you're not willing to accept. 

8 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

What bit of that affects me? I paid for my ticket for the Breidablik game no issues at all. But the prices were too high, based on the fact we didn't sell out and the fact the club have subsequently lowered them. Casual fans (i.e. not me) didn't want to come based on the fact the prlces were high. And they didn't come much to the club's annoyance.

Huge difference between the club overpricing something and making it not affordable, and people being too pig headed to use a fuckin debit card.

If the prices were too high don't fucking go.

same solution you gave if you don't have a bank card then you exclude yourself

26 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

How old are you more like? Why should they? I presume you're deliberately difficult when booking a flight, or buying something online, or when you roll up to a card only checkout at the supermarket too. Pathetic attitude. There's a solution to your problem you're not willing to accept. 

Bandwagon 

Just now, caledonia said:

If the prices were too high don't fucking go.

same solution you gave if you don't have a bank card then you exclude yourself

I dont mind paying the high prices though. Clearly plenty others didnt 'fucking go' which has upset Cormack, hence his tweet on the subject. 

I also dont mind using card at the kiosks - cos I'm not pig headed. If you dont want to get with the times and use card, dont have a pie. Everybody has a choice as you say, whether it paying high prices for tickets, choosing to eat pies at the kiosk and having to use a debit card as a result. 

You are getting yourself right worked up on it. What's your beef with debit cards?

Guest milne_afc

So is the whole Scotch note/legal tender thing a myth? Can the kiosk kaffirs really refuse to accept cash as part of the transaction?

12 hours ago, caledonia said:

A tenner have you seen the prices

Its not the fact they can or cant do it choice should be allowed

How can you claim to be inclusive when excluding young kids and pensioners 

And saying they don't need to eat or they can just get cards is not the point either as for various reasons they might not want cards but might want to have a half time snack.

maybe people need to complain to the press and get a statement from the club 

Complain to the press ?

Front page news IMO

10 hours ago, caledonia said:

What a state 

2 hours ago, milne_afc said:

So is the whole Scotch note/legal tender thing a myth? Can the kiosk kaffirs really refuse to accept cash as part of the transaction?

It's all a myth.

1. There is no such thing in law as a right to buy or a requirement to sell. The right lies with the seller to refuse or accept the sale. For instance, if something is incorrectly priced in a shop the person at the till can simply refuse to sell it at that price. A price tag is an invitation to negotiation, not a contract. That negotiation might include the price itself, but it could also include what form of payment they are willing to accept. If any of your terms are not to the liking of the seller they can simply say no.
2. Scots notes are NOT legal tender in England and neither are English notes in Scotland. Scottish notes in Scotland are not legal tender either. The only legal tender in the UK is notes issued directly by the Bank of England in England and Wales.