Feedback to Club

18 minutes ago, Tommy said:

It’s the club who have said the preferred payment is via cashless but they will accept cash.

What a fuckin beaut.

I have seen emails from someone who contacted club and cash is not going to be accepted going forward 

I also contacted club and was told the same

will see if i can get hold of said emails.

Guest milne_afc

From afc.co.uk 

Face masks must be worn in all indoor areas of the stadium and whilst there is no requirement for lateral flow tests to be carried out, we would encourage their use along with continued use of the Protect Scotland app and cashless payments in the club shop and at our kiosks where possible.”

So contactless is the preferred payment option. Doesn’t say it’s the only option or that cash won’t be accepted. Maybe ‘phased’ doesn’t mean what you think it does.

33 minutes ago, Tommy said:

It’s the club who have said the preferred payment is via cashless but they will accept cash.

What a fuckin beaut.

The trouble is when you jump on a bandwagon you need to be sure the person  your siding with has got their facts so who is the beaut now.

631-B5-EF2-9-E8-D-48-AA-A94-F-4-A34-E629

Guest milne_afc

You’ve lost the plot min. Lynn specifically states there will be cash tills in operation for a period of time before being phased out. Anyone can go and get a prepaid contactless method of payment before cash is no longer accepted. Anyone incapable of dong this should be banned from the stadium on account of being a dithering halfwit.

6 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

How do these old people who don't have bank cards get their cash from the bank?!

I have no problem with bank cards i use them all the time but to buy a fucking pie and being forced on you no thanks

will also vote with my feet and grassroots football will benefit 

no big deal to Aberdeen either as a few people not going will not break the bank just means they will have to sell more pies.

ironic if the system crashes though

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, caledonia said:

I have no problem with bank cards i use them all the time but to buy a fucking pie and being forced on you no thanks

no big deal to Aberdeen either as a few people not going will not break the bank just means they will have to sell more pies.

You'll boycott pittodrie because there's no cash till at the pie stall? ?

• Haha 5
7 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

You'll boycott pittodrie because there's no cash till at the pie stall? ?

Actually i have been thinking of giving the premier league a miss anyway as i am sick of the corruption towards the stench brothers

but yes this might swing it don't you have principles frankie or do you just accept anything.

8 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Did we legally have to offer Devlin a contract due to mental health issues, why are you keeping quiet about it? I'd have respect if you just told the truth cause he isn't injured...

Did the club bank on getting 500k for Hedges cause he has said he wants away and not signing a contract, and that's why you bid for Boyle?

Very good questions wonder if anyone will confirm

22 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Lolz. What a state to get in over nothing. 

I'll ask again...how do these old people that you're so concerned about get their cash from the bank, if they don't have a bank card? 

6 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Lolz. What a state to get in over nothing. 

I'll ask again...how do these old people that you're so concerned about get their cash from the bank, if they don't have a bank card? 

Walk in with their little booky and withdraw their entire pension and keep it on the windowsill. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

I can't believe what I am reading. 'I'll nae be going back to pittodrie if I can't buy my pie using actual cash'.

I assume you work for the City Council if your attitude to change is like that. 

I also hope grassroots football don't phase out cash kiosks. Actually that's a lie, I hope they do ??

E548-D7-F7-63-CF-47-A2-9-A20-ADFEB31-BD2

1 hour ago, caledonia said:

Actually i have been thinking of giving the premier league a miss anyway as i am sick of the corruption towards the stench brothers

but yes this might swing it don't you have principles frankie or do you just accept anything.

Everyone has their lines in the sand and this is clearly a very serious matter to you ?

Fair dos, mannie. Up the workers

2 hours ago, DD1903 said:

How do these old people who don't have bank cards get their cash from the bank?!

They put on balaclavas, take their great grandfather's pistol he kept from WW1 and stroll into the bank, show the teller the shooter and make a withdrawal at their leisure.

Then head to the airport on their mobility scooter and take a long holiday on the Costa del Sol.

Same as everyone really

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

They put on balaclavas, take their great grandfather's pistol he kept from WW1 and stroll into the bank, show the teller the shooter and make a withdrawal at their leisure.

Then head to the airport on their mobility scooter and take a long holiday on the Costa del Sol.

Same as everyone really

You just need to find a bank that's not been closed down.