Qarabag 1 - 0 Aberdeen

7 hours ago, RUL said:

Strange the lack of information the club are providing about games. Even home leg, thought we would get tickets on sale before we fuck up the first leg. 

Ticket prices are up now.

Season ticket holder prices.

£20 for Silver - RDS Front, RDS Upper, South X and Y

£25 for Gold - South Stand

£23 for Red Shed

£28 for Platinum - RDS Padded

Add on between £2 and £4 for non season ticket holders.

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Interesting air traffic control call sign for the flight

Hope it's lucky and not a curse

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

And now there's something very strange going on with the flight. It's been descending from over central Czechia, just turned towards Bratislava or possibly Budapest, looks like it's landing. A 737-400 should have 5 hours range no problem, especially when it will be nowhere near full. Shouldn't have to refuel for that length of flight. Looks like definitely Bratislava

54 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

You can look on flightradar24 but it's landed in Bratislava so for now its not visible. If it is just a fuel splash and dash then it should be back in the air in under an hour. If there's a problem with the plane then they could be stuck there hours. Might even need a new plane flown in to take over the flight

22 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

£23 for Red Shed

£25 for mine then which is about what I expected. Imagine I'll pay it. Surprised they didn't make the season ticket holders deadline 5pm on Thursday to ensure as many committed as possible in case things go tits up over there.

Prices have been reduced for the majority of seats in the stadium including in our silver area, which accounts for 4,500 seats (25% of capacity), where prices will be £20 for adult season ticket members and £22 for non-season ticket members, £10 for U18 season ticket members and £12 for non-season ticket members and £6 for all U12s for our return leg with Qarabag.

This should be enough to keep the tinks n tight arses happy. ;)

5 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Prices have been reduced for the majority of seats in the stadium including in our silver area, which accounts for 4,500 seats (25% of capacity), where prices will be £20 for adult season ticket members and £22 for non-season ticket members, £10 for U18 season ticket members and £12 for non-season ticket members and £6 for all U12s for our return leg with Qarabag.

This should be enough to keep the tinks n tight arses happy. ;)

2800+ more tickets to shift than the first leg but I think it'll be more dependent on the first leg score and the tv coverage than what the prices are.

2 hours ago, Tord31 said:

£23 for Red Shed

RDS platinum was £29 last game and £28 this time. Not the best reduction. 

And it’s only platinum because it’s got a padded seat (which were installed after I was a ST holder there). Don’t know why the reductions weren’t the same across the ground. 

1 minute ago, sheepcrooky said:

And it’s only platinum because it’s got a padded seat (which were installed after I was a ST holder there). Don’t know why the reductions weren’t the same across the ground. 

Surprised Red Shed is dearer than Silver as well. Was that the same for the last round?

10 minutes ago, TynesideDon said:

Surprised Red Shed is dearer than Silver as well. Was that the same for the last round?

Not sure. But it does look like the review of prices has been a selective review at best. Look, I’ll be going and currently in the queue for tickets, but the price reduction and their headline announcement is a bit cheeky. 

6 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

FFS! Sit somewhere else for this one then.

You could save 3, 5 or a whopping 8quid! Go mad, move seat and buy an extra pint or a pie OR and extra pint AND a pie. Wowsers!

Folk moan about the prices then moan when they get reduced.