Qarabag 1 - 0 Aberdeen

17 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Aye. We don't have a choice whether to start him or not on Thursday but i'd consider subbing him off dependent on how its going

Well he has struggled with cramp in a number of games since we gave him his debut, If he starts on Thursday, he will be at huge risk of it in the likely 90F heat the game will be played in so you may well get your wish by default. 

24 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Get him started. We need him. 

Better he starts and gets suspended than not play him in the first place. 

He could get injured in training any day of the week and end up not being available for the second leg anyway. 

If he does happen to get booked then play McCrorie there in the second leg.

Mostly agree but there’s one small problem - McRorie is shite and never a full back 

8 hours ago, Dons79 said:

A was worried when i ordered a large as my home one is a bit tightish, away one seems more kinder and fits well

5”3 14 stone I am so my dimensions are bit off ???

if your normally large you will be fine.I’ve never been medium since 11 so cannot comment on that size and fit??

Cheers bud. Will plump for medium then. 

11 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Aye. We don't have a choice whether to start him or not on Thursday but i'd consider subbing him off dependent on how its going

I wouldn't. Gurr should be nowhere near the starting line up for these games.

If Ramsay does pick up a booking, then we can come up with a new plan for the second leg that also doesn't involve Gurr at RB. 

47 minutes ago, starryfish said:

McCrorie and McLennan should now be ahead of Gurr for that postion.

McCrorie for sure. McLennan is also hopeless at RB, but still possibly better than Gurr.

Unfortunately the Atlanta connection will probably see us play Gurr far more often than he will deserve to this season in an attempt to make a point about how good the relationship is for us, despite the player being shite (ala Gallagher)

1 minute ago, Andy_123 said:

McCrorie for sure. McLennan is also hopeless at RB, but still possibly better than Gurr.

Unfortunately the Atlanta connection will probably see us play Gurr far more often than he will deserve to this season in an attempt to make a point about how good the relationship is for us, despite the player being shite (ala Gallagher)

Gurr has done ok for us so far with the exception of a half against Raith. 
Let’s not write him off just yet

38 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Dunno what games youve been watching but hes been murder every game he's played.

Same games as you I would guess but a different viewpoint.

I think Ramsay has emerged as our main RB with Gurr as his back-up and until the second half of Sunday, had been half decent. Plenty other have made similar comments, even within the first half of Sunday’s games.

51 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Same games as you I would guess but a different viewpoint.

I think Ramsay has emerged as our main RB with Gurr as his back-up and until the second half of Sunday, had been half decent. Plenty other have made similar comments, even within the first half of Sunday’s games.

More people ive seen talking about gurr agree he is in fact absolute plum. Never a professional level player in a million years. 

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

More people ive seen talking about gurr agree he is in fact absolute plum. Never a professional level player in a million years. 

Plenty in the match thread we’re praising his first half performance.

Yes, he fucked up the second half against Raith, but otherwise he’s been ok and I’d hope he takes that setback and kicks on.

11 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Yes, he fucked up the second half against Raith, but otherwise he’s been ok and I’d hope he takes that setback and kicks on.

posted on here after the Breidablik away game that he was miles out of his depth. If thats the calibre of player we think is acceptable then we are in a worse position than we thought. File next to Jeffrey Monakana.

13 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Didn't think he was great first half against Livingston but fairly came onto a game.  Same thing happened in reverse against Raith

19 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

posted on here after the Breidablik away game that he was miles out of his depth. If thats the calibre of player we think is acceptable then we are in a worse position than we thought. File next to Jeffrey Monakana.

You’ve said twice now you noticed he was shit straight away. Don’t worry we all noticed. Chocolate watch on its way to you.

• Upvote 2