Atlanta’s 4th Choice Right Back

When I watched the first half on Sunday, I was thinking why is everyone moaning? This guy’s good going forward and put in a few excellent crosses. Then I watched the second half and thought oh fuck. That was worse than me on a Saturday morning at Sheddocksley when I’ve gotten home at six in the morning having had about a dozen pints. That was woeful.

See that’s what I seen in him as well, nippy and his crosses in to the box in the first half were good!, could we try him as a winger only?. take any sort of defensive responsibility of him. He cannot be any worse of a winger than McLennan or Kennedy, utter dross the 2 of them

On 8/16/2021 at 5:14 PM, Don_Corleone said:

Gurr, Gurr, little Jack Gurr,

He looks like a beaver without the furr

He's totally useless and cost us the game

Goodbye little beaver, it's time to go hame.

Aye DC pal that did make me chuckle, and in reality it is spot on it is time for him to go hame as he is sh1te.

And speaking about sh1te signings is Teddy Jenks the new Dominic Ball ffs 

3 minutes ago, blowupsheep said:

Aye DC pal that did make me chuckle, and in reality it is spot on it is time for him to go hame as he is sh1te.

Dom Ball was no use, but at least you noticed he was on the pitch. Jenks is like the invisible man - literally one strike of the ball is the only decent thing he's done so far and even that was just a snapshot that could have gone anywhere. I can't remember him making a decent pass, making a tackle, setting up a chance, winning a header, beating an opponent... nothing. Would've been better giving those minutes to one of our own youngsters that we've sent out on loan - even if we don't think they're ready, they can't be any worse than the invisible man. 

He's from Brighton,

the invisible man with an earring,

he's so bloomin' slow it's frightening,

he's Teeeedddyy Jenks 

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, blowupsheep said:

Ball's horror show at Hampden is what everyone remembers of him, but overall he wasn't that bad for us. He was a holding midfielder, and could do that job fairly well.

What kind of midfielder is Jenks? I've no idea cause even when he's on the pitch you don't seem to be able to see him. 

On 8/16/2021 at 7:05 PM, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Who’d have ever thought Atlanta’s 4th choice RB, who’s 26, & barely played any senior football,  wouldn’t be good enough?

Pretty much everyone…. Except our manager.

Was & is a baffling signing. 

Although Glass obviously argued strongly that he wasn’t 4th choice having broken into their first team squad. Regardless, didn’t look too clever on Sunday. 

6 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

Although Glass obviously argued strongly that he wasn’t 4th choice having broken into their first team squad. Regardless, didn’t look too clever on Sunday. 

Aye, he had a poor half against Raith, I’m sure he’ll acknowledge that himself.

Otherwise he’s been decent enough cover at RB

11 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

What kind of midfielder is Jenks? I've no idea cause even when he's on the pitch you don't seem to be able to see him. 

Exactly - is he left or right footed? I've not seen him touch the ball enough times to even work that out. All I have worked out about him so far is that he is slow.