Fall of Kabul

Ke1t

10 hours ago, Poodler said:

Met quite a few gurkha’s over the years. Tough little bastards. Outrageous they don’t get the same pensions as white soldiers. They’re always into battle first 

Once won a bet over who'd get their willy played with that night on the back of saying the same. Clutch play in the the shared taxi home. Cya mate I'm staying in this one.

Older masseuse (27 long time ago) in Livingston she paid the taxi home once she was done with me and my pretend virgin act. Tried not to splutter a chuckle at her tiny rose bud chebs on the way down. As you'll all know I'm a gent.

Apparently though it's like installing a king in the village. 

On 8/17/2021 at 4:33 AM, Sooper-hanz said:

They won't understand the aerodynamics, the temperature change , the general utter scariness and improbability  of trying to hold onto the underside of an aircraft in flight. 

In their heads it's just a big metal cow.

A big metal cow? Get fucked:hysterical:

9 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Just caught up with this thread,  and I have to say RF is probably the most horrible cunt on here.  He's been moaning all summer about struggling to find staff,  when he only wants to pay minimum wage.  Twat. 

What the fuck yi on about? 

Ive nae moaned about a lack of staff since May which isn’t even summer.

I pay 14 year old lassies (@SpanishNonce) £6 an hour. 

9 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Just caught up with this thread,  and I have to say RF is probably the most horrible cunt on here.  He's been moaning all summer about struggling to find staff,  when he only wants to pay minimum wage.  Twat. 

Spits in your porridge too. However he’s not all bad. He’s installed spy cams in the ladies bogs so gets a free pass for that alone. ?