Fall of Kabul

Ke1t

5 hours ago, Ke1t said:

I'm afraid it's the Right who never takes responsibility. They fuck things up and then the Left has to deal with the shitstorm that results... and THIS is a case in point. 

Trump and Pompeo negotiated the American surrender and drawdown with the Taliban. This left Biden with approximately 2000 American soldiers in Afghanistan with which to organize the final withdrawal, and no way to increase US forces to make it a clean withdrawal. There aren't enough US forces to Patrol Kabul, so they're pulled back to the airport... The suicide bombers blew up a hotel outside of the airport, and the gates to the airport itself. 

To put this into perspective, a sedentary city with little in the way of serious crime, like Aberdeen in Scotland for example, has a slightly under 2000 cops to police a city of less than a quarter of a million people. 

Trump's negotiated surrender has left Kabul, a city of 4.5 million people... many of whom are actively looking to cut the throats of occupying troops and collaborators... with about the same 2000 personnel. This doesn't even factor in the Taliban controlling the streets and roads around the airport, Mujahideen, ISIS nutters running around loose, and whatever other mentalists are trying to fuck things up for the Americans. 

Not sure what you think US forces are going to be able to do better than 100k evacuations in under 2 weeks with, until yesterday, no significant incidents. 

If you have a better plan than the one currently being executed, then the US Embassy in London can be contacted at 020 7499 9000: 

2000 American Marines should be able to handle a country of cave dwelling, insect eating mongoloids. 

Thrash in a pile of napalm for a few days then take a gander. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

A Bakewell Slice and a cup of Tea during a productive day is a real pick me up around the 3pm mark. 

Although it sometimes has the opposite effect and I'll shut it down for the Tenable/Tipping Point/The Chase triple header. 

Used to particularly enjoy that triumvirate after 6 sneaky afternoon pints I'd be pretending to the wife was only 1.

9 hours ago, Ke1t said:

I'm afraid it's the Right who never takes responsibility. They fuck things up and then the Left has to deal with the shitstorm that results... and THIS is a case in point. 

Trump and Pompeo negotiated the American surrender and drawdown with the Taliban. This left Biden with approximately 2000 American soldiers in Afghanistan with which to organize the final withdrawal, and no way to increase US forces to make it a clean withdrawal. There aren't enough US forces to Patrol Kabul, so they're pulled back to the airport... The suicide bombers blew up a hotel outside of the airport, and the gates to the airport itself. 

To put this into perspective, a sedentary city with little in the way of serious crime, like Aberdeen in Scotland for example, has a slightly under 2000 cops to police a city of less than a quarter of a million people. 

Trump's negotiated surrender has left Kabul, a city of 4.5 million people... many of whom are actively looking to cut the throats of occupying troops and collaborators... with about the same 2000 personnel. This doesn't even factor in the Taliban controlling the streets and roads around the airport, Mujahideen, ISIS nutters running around loose, and whatever other mentalists are trying to fuck things up for the Americans. 

Not sure what you think US forces are going to be able to do better than 100k evacuations in under 2 weeks with, until yesterday, no significant incidents. 

If you have a better plan than the one currently being executed, then the US Embassy in London can be contacted at 020 7499 9000

The Yanks had over 7,000 troops in Kabul not 2,000.

On 8/22/2021 at 5:13 PM, The Boofon said:

GBN. 

Nah you're right enough this time and all your own opinion, for a change. *5

Made with your own mind and ability and everything.

I was caught bang to rights. Put my hand up.

You didn't have to ask anyone on that one. Improvement is all we ask for. 

:)

2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

How can you have 6 pints by mid/late afternoon and then stop drinking? How is that possible?

It's disappointing to read "sneaky". If you need to be furtive to go about your business and your jailer is the arbiter of what you do and what you want to do, I would recommend getting out of jail. You either need to re-train the bitch or get it to fuck.

Consider getting a Filipino or a Thai or some other slope from a poverty-stricken shit hole. They're so grateful to have escaped they'll put up with anything, no training required.

It's not really like that Rocko. I like thinking I'm ducking and diving, she likes thinking she's in charge. It's like a wee dance. All fucked now anyway since she got her new job and I'm picking the laddie up, making tea, ironing school uniforms etc

8 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

It's the wee dance that's unhealthy. It shows a bad example to the loon.

At least we established you're not like these ball-less fucking men who almost take pride in saying "her who must be obeyed" and who accept their station as hen-pecked sad fucks. Sitcoms and TV play on this sector, a distortion of reality that is really fucked up. I don't look with disdain at these types when they go on about it in the pub. I just write them off although I'd probably them written off long before I heard that shit come out of their mouths.

The laddie will be fine. No harm at all in a father who hides his drinking burning his school clothes with an iron.

30 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You spoiled it. My ISD was targeting the woke pc brigade. "Dinosaur" was what I was expecting and was odds on.

I had that in a double with the wee stroop chinaman to be first, him pushing 50 but having discovered how to be "down wid the kids" in his make-believe vicariously-lived existence on here.

The odds would've been even longer on soup stroop if Consi hadn't have gone and topped himself.

Nice edit you cunt. 

4 hours ago, Joe pike said:

The Yanks had over 7,000 troops in Kabul not 2,000.

The number you cite preceded the attack.

The last time there were 7000 troops at the airport was the 18th, and by the 20th it was under 6000.. not all of whom would have been combat troops... with thousands more being evacuated as per the conditions of Trump's surrender. 

At the time of the bomb blasts it was reportedly 2500 US military.

Even 7000 troops would be incapable of maintaining security in a city that size, however. 

EDIT: As of today we're at 111,000 evacuated military and civilians, despite the antics of the Terries. 

14 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

There's a back story you may have missed, being in hiding as you were.  (Welcome back btw) Consi was cool enough to share his mind with us and Jowls has shat all over him. 

Anyway.

Would a poof drink this on a rainy afternoon?   Egggzackly. 

20210827-154004.jpgcooks sawmill prices

Middle Class Mike was probably just on a downer cause Waitrose ran out of truffle oil.