Proposed new stadium, by Aberdeen beach

15 minutes ago, redone said:

Hope you've checked that none of Shooftah's family have any mental health issues before making such an insensitive comment.

Oh yeah.. sorry i forgot, its only acceptable on here and not criticized by anyone at all if people say disgusting, depraved and insensitive things about a 6 year old girl with a mental disability. Apologies, i'll remember that in future ?

9 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Anyone seen the stadium artist impressions doing the rounds on twitter? (No idea how to post them on here)

Much as I’m against a beach stadium it does look good as long as they found a way to bring the seats behind the goal nearer to the pitch.

DF09072-F-7213-43-A7-9159-F70-CC4510-A05

Surely you don’t believe something like this could happen? Absolute nonsense 

• Upvote 2
18 minutes ago, Poodler said:

10 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Cunts were stupid enough to think we would build a stadium at Westhill

Might be safer in westhill if it’s this close to the sea, the way people go on on here after the season passed they could be walking into the sea and never seen on again half way through a match they take it that bad 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, thurso said:

Might be safer in westhill if it’s this close to the sea, the way people go on on here after the season passed they could be walking into the sea and never seen on again half way through a match they take it that bad 

Good way of getting rid of the players we can't shift 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

No, it’s never going to happen as it’s not going to be built at the beach (there or on the cricket pitch). It still looks good though, kudos to whoever created it.

if they were to build a stadium like that at the beach I’d be all for it, but with the extra costs it would be to build that close to the sea if it ever did happen it would be the crappest little Lego brick stadium ever.

1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I think that original idea at the cricket pitch was shelved and the one shown infront of the BB is the place bein' considered.

All the previous artist impression were showing it at the  cricket pitch. When did the location choice change or they started to consider the Beach Blvd location.

9 minutes ago, cruickc2 said:

All the previous artist impression were showing it at the  cricket pitch. When did the location choice change or they started to consider the Beach Blvd location.

My understanding is that the ground at the cricket pitch is unsuitable.  Dunno when the actual change was documented.

Guest milne_afc

Unsuitable ground ffs. Just pour concrete on it.

Good job the sand munchers never had that attitude when they built Dubai*

*shithole

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2022 at 12:09 PM, zeroisgod76 said:

Well we will see Betty. If you have faith in ACC to help the dons deliver a new stadium at the beach then good for you. Personally I’m not so gullible or naive as to believe the council will actually do anything to help us.

Based on wicks interview the stadium will not happen without council financial assistance.