Proposed new stadium, by Aberdeen beach

3 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

You are just feeling a bit off as you know that if it went to a vote on here then the majority would rather have shedloads of Afghans here than keep you around. They might turn out to be arseholes but you, on the other hand, eradicate any doubt. 

Shit Mr Sturgeon from Perth the fixer,  has just crawled out of his Bute house hole. 

16 hours ago, Redtaz2 said:

Your obviously local and don’t require to spend money or time travelling 

indeed you should GTF

Hud on, so you think the capacity should be bigger and have empty seats for most games so that folk from further away who cherry pick games can get in when they want?

As @NEMsaid.....

4 hours ago, NEM said:

Nah it's not the local fans who need to GTF.  If you're not happy travelling to Aberdeen to watch Aberdeen FC either move hoose or fuck off

7 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Hud on, so you think the capacity should be bigger and have empty seats for most games so that folk from further away who cherry pick games can get in when they want?

As @NEMsaid.....

Oh I’m sorry I’ve had a differing view from you and your wee pals 

you sound like a local yokel,who can’t or won’t leave his village 

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, NEM said:

Nah it's not the local fans who need to GTF.  If you're not happy travelling to Aberdeen to watch Aberdeen FC either move hoose or fuck off

Do you  not understand concept or context in written form , I only stated your obvious little friend should GTF  In reply to his statement 

however your are indeed “ blinkered” or worse in your assertions , fortunately your views are only mildly supported in what is just a forum after all 

have you thought about a career in politics 

13 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Sturgeon Chicken Joe Bidens best friend.  Sturgeon the Trump hater.  Trump only supposedly screwed women Bidens screwed the the whole of Afghanistan .   Sturgeon it’s Scotland’s oil. ( Bullshit) she’s dumping the rigs and jumping on board with that creepy looking Green leader.  Sturgeons invited the half of Afghans here for one purpose and its not goodwill, it’s to get votes for her Brigadoon dream.    Sturgeon only survived because her buddy Lord Hamilton let her off the hook.  She should have been and still locked up.  

Calm the fuck down...jesus its like being on a unionist forum. Or sevco ...same fkn thing anyway.

• Upvote 1
On 8/19/2021 at 2:25 PM, sooth_stander said:

It’s all politics, one party against the other.

Having worked with the council in the past, you have to experience it to believe it.

Lochside Academy, for example, the fucking SNP tried to sabotage that project, even after construction started,  cos they were against it and not in power when it got voted through.

Provost Skene House refurb is another, some councillor prick complaining the other day about pointing, from the party who of course opposed that project too.

This Council led beach stadium has as much change of happening as the mono rail from Torry to City centre, or bridge from BoD to….wherever the fuck it was.

The Council have done nothing to assist AFC in the past in terms of the new stadium but as a gesture of goodwill to keep the stadium central, hopefully they would waive any planning applications for a refurbed Pittodrie, cos that’s what 90% of us want, inc AFC.

Sorry but pittodrie is a dump and needs binned I don’t care if it’s weshill or the beach but wee need a new purpose built stadium 

• Upvote 4
On 8/19/2021 at 10:12 AM, Betty Swallicks said:

Mind fan folk believed Milne when he said it was impossible to build at the beach as the stadium would sink. Ha! The same folk who now call Cormack a snake oil salesman. 

GIB!

I'm nae quite sure I'd jump to the conclusion that Milne was lying about the issues of building at the beach.  

Given the fantastical nature of the document, I wouldn't be surprised if the council have just come up with these high level concepts and told everyone before making proper investigations into the feasibility. 

But hey, if they have and they're prepared to suck up the additional costs that will be required for the foundations then that's fine by me.  

12 hours ago, Redtaz2 said:

Oh I’m sorry I’ve had a differing view from you and your wee pals 

you sound like a local yokel,who can’t or won’t leave his village 

1. I lived and worked all over the world for 25 years.

2. Never once moaned about going to Pittodrie when I could.

3. Aberdeen is not a village.

4. Support your local club.

• Upvote 1
On 8/20/2021 at 5:50 AM, maryhilldon said:

Someone should tell that arsehole Sturgeon,  she's just invited half of Afghanistan to move here.  But hey,  they won't be moving into her leafy suburb so it's fine for her and her middle class chums to virtue signal and feel good about themselves over tea and scones in Morningside or wherever. 

"half of Afghanistan" ... rather have them next door, than some unionist minks! ?

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, thurso said:

Really. So you think pittodrie is a good stadium with one stand bigger than the other three and an atmosphere in one end 

Shit. Aye, apologies for that last night mannie - one babycham over the edge.

Anything is better than moving to Westhill. And (withoot getting into any feasibility debate) I still feel that a refurbished Pittodrie trumps any and all other options. 

6 hours ago, davieb said:

"half of Afghanistan" ... rather have them next door, than some unionist minks! ?

Your lying little nodding donkey of a first patter merchant is feeding her Nasty supporters who believe everything that spurts out of her mouth. 
She will ruin Scotland if she ever gets her way.   
Waken up she’s a manipulating little toad.   A96 Dualed ???????   Never going to happen, she didn’t even mention the A9.   
All you oil workers who voted for her and her Nasty party she’s deserted you, along with her bearded midget green leader. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

1. I lived and worked all over the world for 25 years.

2. Never once moaned about going to Pittodrie when I could.

3. Aberdeen is not a village.

4. Support your local club.

How thick are you 

1 ok you’ve worked abroad , I stated you sound like 

2: didn’t moan about going ,  was “ Moaning” about the statement of reducing allocations for fans who travel  distance to attend 

3: did I state Aberdeen was a village , no 

4: is that the local club you reside in  now or where you were born ? With that rational you will have supported many teams with your working all over the world 

as I state again just look at the context before you post 

10 hours ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Shit. Aye, apologies for that last night mannie - one babycham over the edge.

Anything is better than moving to Westhill. And (withoot getting into any feasibility debate) I still feel that a refurbished Pittodrie trumps any and all other options. 

I was a bit boozy myself so all taken in good nature debate is a good thing 

14 hours ago, Redtaz2 said:

How thick are you 

1 ok you’ve worked abroad , I stated you sound like 

2: didn’t moan about going ,  was “ Moaning” about the statement of reducing allocations for fans who travel  distance to attend 

3: did I state Aberdeen was a village , no 

4: is that the local club you reside in  now or where you were born ? With that rational you will have supported many teams with your working all over the world 

as I state again just look at the context before you post 

Chill oot min. You'll maybe get a ticket for St Mirren or Ross County type games once we move to the 18k Cormack Bowl. :)