Denis Law

• 1 month later...

From the tv interviews I’ve seen he’s a decent guy who doesn’t thole fools. It’s Aberdeen City Council I despise for sooking up so much to him just because he lived here as a child. Let’s face it he left Aberdeen at the first opportunity to better himself. Nothing wrong with that but it doesn’t entitle you to Freedom of The City. You should stay and work in the city to merit that. So nice guy- I’m sure he is, but You get the impression The Council would put up a statue to anyone successful with the slimmest of links to the city. Annie Lennoxis another one that comes to mind. Undoubtedly there will soon be a statue to her, I mean she’s female for goodness sake, there has to be a statue therefore.

• 1 month later...

“Aberdeen has a good club but the city’s most talented sons, like Graham Leggat, Adam Blacklaw and Ian Moir, have found it necessary to migrate in order to cash in on their ability.

“I was ever a player, seldom a watcher, but I always paid to see Glasgow Rangers whenever they visited Pittodrie Park.

“Whatever my club may be, Rangers will always be engraved on my heart because in so many ways Rangers are Scottish football.

“An offer from Rangers would have been the one thing that might have stopped me from going to England in the first place.”

2 hours ago, RAZOR said:

“Aberdeen has a good club but the city’s most talented sons, like Graham Leggat, Adam Blacklaw and Ian Moir, have found it necessary to migrate in order to cash in on their ability.

“I was ever a player, seldom a watcher, but I always paid to see Glasgow Rangers whenever they visited Pittodrie Park.

“Whatever my club may be, Rangers will always be engraved on my heart because in so many ways Rangers are Scottish football.

“An offer from Rangers would have been the one thing that might have stopped me from going to England in the first place.”

What a massive embarrassment this is 

100% should have been Willie Miller who CHOSE the city and committed his life to it. 

On 11/18/2021 at 10:07 AM, RAZOR said:

What a cunt.