Hearts 1 - 1 Aberdeen

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Sorry, that Andrew Shinie clown actually just asked glass at the press conference "for the fans travelling tomorrow, you'll want to give them a better result than in Kirkcaldy,  won't you"?

What?

WHAT?

WHY even ask that!!!

He's horrendous. I think now he's off commentary they feel the need to make us listen to his ridiculous questions. 

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Sorry, that Andrew Shinie clown actually just asked glass at the press conference "for the fans travelling tomorrow, you'll want to give them a better result than in Kirkcaldy,  won't you"?

What?

WHAT?

WHY even ask that!!!

It's embarrassing.

He came away with similar crineworthy question during the week don't recall who it was directed at, or what it was, but just felt... fucking jesus min.

In that petrified, shaky voice, does my fucking nut in.

4 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

First game of the season for me tomorrow, looking forward to it..despite our poor record there, I’m going 2-1 Dons…hundreds of fouls, very little football played and Brooner to score the winner with a hugely over the top celebration in front of the hearts fans…

Wishful thinking. 

2 1 Hearts. Brown sent off. 

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

What?

WHAT?

WHY even ask that!!!

He’s a fucking inane clown.

And THAT voice.

Embarrassment the questions he asks.

States the fucking obvious & never ever asks an interesting question. 

2 hours ago, TheRock said:

A lot of football press conference questions seem to be little more than making an obvious statement and then asking the person to agree. And the poor interviewee then has to speak for two minutes when they must really just want to say 'well, duh' 

The interviewee should just reply with “obviously”.

Makes the interviewer realise he’s asked a cunt of a question.

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

What?

WHAT?

WHY even ask that!!!

He's fucking murder. Thought we'd seen the last of him, but now he's popping up in press conferences. 

2 hours ago, TheRock said:

A lot of football press conference questions seem to be little more than making an obvious statement and then asking the person to agree. And the poor interviewee then has to speak for two minutes when they must really just want to say 'well, duh' 

Glass is getting close to that.

He gets the same question from the likes of Tyrone, Chris Harvey and others.

He must be fucking bored of being repeatedly asked about the difference having fans back is making. 

1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

It's embarrassing.

He came away with similar crineworthy question during the week don't recall who it was directed at, or what it was, but just felt... fucking jesus min.

In that petrified, shaky voice, does my fucking nut in.

He's got more patience than me. I'd just shoot him my dirtiest look.

23 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He’s a fucking inane clown.

And THAT voice.

Embarrassment the questions he asks.

States the fucking obvious & never ever asks an interesting question. 

He's got a podcast with McDermid and Mellis now. It's unlistenable.

3 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

He's fucking murder. Thought we'd seen the last of him, but now he's popping up in press conferences. 

Glass is getting close to that.

He gets the same question from the likes of Tyrone, Chris Harvey and others.

He must be fucking bored of being repeatedly asked about the difference having fans back is making. 

He's got more patience than me. I'd just shoot him my dirtiest look.

He's got a podcast with McDermid and Mellis now. It's unlistenable.

I’ll take your word for it as I sure as hell won’t ever listen to it. 

Red TV interviews consistent  of the same repetitive questions same repetitive answers

Like ... it's always difficult to play at club xxxx

Difficult venue

We are looking forward to it

The players are up for it

No deep questions asked

Occasionally get a decent interview  but normally I don't bother watching. 

If anything I watch the Chairmans update he is upfront and boy he can talk

39 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye, I hate listening to him. 
To think he was commentating on our games on REDTV not so long ago 

That chocolate Mal Panton isn’t any better. Asks a question then a big inhale of breath.

Fucking torture to listen to 

I think Andrew Shinie works for PLZ Soccer now, YouTube fitba show hosted by Peter Martin. Suited to each other

When still at AFC, after we beat Killie in the Cup 2 seasons ago, he said to the winning goal scorer Matty Kennedy, “well Matty, thats us in the semis now, you’ll want to go and win that one as well, won’t you?”

2 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Heart says we will rest 4-5 players and will come away with 2-1 win.  Head says we will rest 4-5 players and need to throw them on at half time to rescue game as we will be 2-0 down…  massive week for club starts today.. COYR… 

need to start our best 11. Last two times the resting nonsense has been a disaster

28 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Heart says we will rest 4-5 players and will come away with 2-1 win.  Head says we will rest 4-5 players and need to throw them on at half time to rescue game as we will be 2-0 down…  massive week for club starts today.. COYR… 

To be honest I couldn’t care less if we lost 5-0 today so long as we win Thursday.

We winna though - hearts are fucking pish

• Upvote 1

We should put out the strongest available team for today and for thursday.

Of course Thursday is super important, but this talk of "resting" players is ridiculous - we have played all of 2 league games so far FFS.

Nor can we be a bunch of shit bags worrying about injuries which may never happen.  Prudence about fatigue and condition may be required in the final stages of a season, but not in the first month.  If we go down that road, there will always be reason not to play certain players.

We tried to beat Raith with the weakest team possible and they made cunts of us.

I do agree we lack squad depth and need to address that.

We have the ability to get 3 points today and should be going for it.

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

We're having to wear last season's away kit due to a colour clash with our red and navy kits - Hearts declined to wear their away kit so it was either us wearing their away kit or registering a third kit.

Fuck these Jambo cunts.

Ha. Team turns up and tells us what strip to wear at home. Don't think so. You should have a 3rd strip anyway. Amateurs.