Hearts 1 - 1 Aberdeen

8 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Ha. Team turns up and tells us what strip to wear at home. Don't think so. You should have a 3rd strip anyway. Amateurs. 

You lot should just be glad to be playing with the big boys in the top division and wear what you’re fucking telt to 

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

You would think someone in the SPFL might have been tasked with co-ordinating this prior to the bus turning up three matches in :nutter:

Do we seriously operate in a league where we turn up for matches and just hope for the best? (From a strip perspective, not a Calderwood perspective)

It was sorted on Thursday.

2 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

We should put out the strongest available team for today and for thursday.

Of course Thursday is super important, but this talk of "resting" players is ridiculous - we have played all of 2 league games so far FFS.

Nor can we be a bunch of shit bags worrying about injuries which may never happen.  Prudence about fatigue and condition may be required in the final stages of a season, but not in the first month.  If we go down that road, there will always be reason not to play certain players.

We tried to beat Raith with the weakest team possible and they made cunts of us.

I do agree we lack squad depth and need to address that.

We have the ability to get 3 points today and should be going for it.

Thursday is a big game for the club and a massive game for Glass. I really can’t see him risking injury to Ramsay, Brown or Ramirez. Potentially MacKenzie too. We’ll soon find out :) 

2 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

We should put out the strongest available team for today and for thursday.

Of course Thursday is super important, but this talk of "resting" players is ridiculous - we have played all of 2 league games so far FFS.

Nor can we be a bunch of shit bags worrying about injuries which may never happen.  Prudence about fatigue and condition may be required in the final stages of a season, but not in the first month.  If we go down that road, there will always be reason not to play certain players.

We tried to beat Raith with the weakest team possible and they made cunts of us.

I do agree we lack squad depth and need to address that.

We have the ability to get 3 points today and should be going for it.

I think it is less about resting players and more about injuries.  This game in the bigger picture is relatively unimportant compared to a potential multi million pound match on thursday.  I could not care less if we rested all 11 starters today.  Worst results we lose 3 points with a whole season to play.  

Just now, muttonhumper said:

You missed that Jenks and Ojo are playing did you?
?

Well you can't have it all!

Thing is if he doesn't win both games he's going to get slated anyway. 

Lose today - should have rested them because they are 'tired' 

Lose on Thursday - should have rested them on Sunday because now they're 'tired'