Hearts 1 - 1 Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Happy with the draw.

I thought we played decent considering the circumstances.Just lacking something up front.

I'm not. After a poor first 60 mins or so we should have won that in the end. 

Hearts are utter mince. They can't beat a side with numerous injuries who travelled from Azerbaijan on Thursday. 

McLennan was mince once more. JET, Brown and McCrorie were sensational. 

Great response from us after the pen, very silly from Gallagher and it's frustrating as he doesn't need to commit to it.  Ramsay was superb throughout as was Brown and McCrorie, Deano coming on and doing a very good job is pleasing too and of course JET more of that from him and he'll do just fine here.

• Upvote 1

I’ll take the point considering the travelling and minutes played over the past 3 weeks. Hearts are fucking dire.

Worryingly, we seem to be reverting back to a side who will struggle to score. Not enough forward passes and we were slow as fuck until we scored. But, take a point no probs!

Hearts will cause teams problems, and they'll surely finish top 6. 

They're not great, but they're not terrible, either. 

Was not a terrible result, but as the pace dwindled and the ball could be moved around we were clearly the better side, and disappointed we couldn't nick it at the end. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Hearts will cause teams problems, and they'll surely finish top 6. 

They're not great, but they're not terrible, either. 

Was not a terrible result, but as the pace dwindled and the ball could be moved around we were clearly the better side, and disappointed we couldn't nick it at the end. 

Nonsense. They are shite. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Credit to Aberdeen. A point at Tynie inbetween your euro ties is a great result. Bizarrely thought Aberdeen had more energy than us in the closing stages. 

I think again we're flattering to deceive and 7 points out of 9 is strange given terrible performances in all 3 games. 

Positive for me is another 4 or 5 better quality players are due to arrive to a team that's at the top end of the league. 

Negative is that Neilson is shit and will bring down quality players into his sludge ball tactics. 

Utd away and Hibs at home. Will then be able to take stock of results but also performances. So far my jury is out.

1 minute ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Credit to Aberdeen. A point at Tynie inbetween your euro ties is a great result. Bizarrely thought Aberdeen had more energy than us in the closing stages. 

I think again we're flattering to deceive and 7 points out of 9 is strange given terrible performances in all 3 games. 

Positive for me is another 4 or 5 better quality players are due to arrive to a team that's at the top end of the league. 

Negative is that Neilson is shit and will bring down quality players into his sludge ball tactics. 

Utd away and Hibs at home. Will then be able to take stock of results but also performances. So far my jury is out.

Wrong forum again 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3