Surely team has to be this on Thursday

injured: Considine and Hedges

Lewis

Ramsay Gallagher McCrorie Mackenzie

Hayes Ferguson Brown Ojo

JET Ramirez

subs: Woods, Gurr, Jenks, McGeouch, McGinn, Campbell, McLennan, Kennedy (in from the cold) and 4 youngsters (Hancock? Ngwenya? Ruth? Ritchie?).

I took a single ticket in the main stand last time (nae pals) but i was quite surprised at the number of empty seats even though it was supposedly sold out where i was i can only assume that some folk buy tickets then don't bother as there were just too many to be the odd car break down or someone sick and the people not making it in time for the game

42 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Surely team has to be this on Thursday

injured: Considine and Hedges

Lewis

Ramsay Gallagher McCrorie Mackenzie

Hayes Ferguson Brown Ojo

JET Ramirez

subs: Woods, Gurr, Jenks, McGeouch, McGinn, Campbell, McLennan, Kennedy (in from the cold) and 4 youngsters (Hancock? Ngwenya? Ruth? Ritchie?).

Got to say we are paper thin if anything happens in training 

13 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Merkland has 24 seats left.

Main Stand has 246.

South Home section has 823 

South normal away Section has 656 but tickets that have not been put up for sale yet. Maybe 450?

RDS Front has 236

RDS Rear has 145 but tickets not on sale yet (first dibs to 100% hospitality capacity). Small number likely 100-200.

RDS Upper has 517 but lots of tickets not on sale yet. It could be as much as 1500?f

Shifted about 500 tickets yesterday.

Merkland - Sold Out

Main - 138 left

South Home - 596 left

South Away - 549 (plus about 500 unlikely to be released)

RDS Front - 127 left

RDS Rear - 106 left (plus some amount still to be released)

RDS Upper - 403 left (plus about 1500 yet to be released)

So 1900 to sell for an unofficial sell out and around 3900 to sell for a full sell out.

Puts tickets sales at around 14,100 I think with two days to go.

On for 16,000 to 17,000 

It'll be a cracking atmosphere by looks of it as South is really filling up with still two days to go

32 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

The weather looks like it will be good. Always adds a few hundred as well. The lad NG on Facebook organising a mini whip round for tickets for families that can’t afford it. Nice touch. 

Somebody else posted that on twitter earlier, offering to buy two tickets. Not like him to jump on the bandwagon. I'd maybe consider partaking if it wasn't him involved in it. A horrible cunt of a man. 

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Which is shite & pretty pathetic 

Agreed if we dont sell out. Was willing to give benefit of the doubt last round due to high pricing but if we cant sell out this then those who dont bother wont be able to greet if they dont get a ticket for any lucrative group game (qualification dependant of course). 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Agreed if we dont sell out. Was willing to give benefit of the doubt last round due to high pricing but if we cant sell out this then those who dont bother wont be able to greet if they dont get a ticket for any lucrative group game (qualification dependant of course). 

I think there was a lot of people assuming that it was the price putting people off. Sure there were 1 or 2 anecdotes of people not going due to price, but there wasn't a tsunami of 3,000 people screaming that they weren't going because it was too expensive. 

Dave's been let down again by fans shouting their mouths off, just like he was at the Huns league cup semi. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

I think there was a lot of people assuming that it was the price putting people off. Sure there were 1 or 2 anecdotes of people not going due to price, but there wasn't a tsunami of 3,000 people screaming that they weren't going because it was too expensive. 

Dave's been let down again by fans shouting their mouths off, just like he was at the Huns league cup semi. 

I'd say that those who wanted to go to the game went regardless of the price. The concern though was that if they kept the price up, those who went wouldn't have went the week after. Anyone who didn't go, and said it was because of the price were either in a small minority or weren't going to go anyways. 

Hindsight is a great thing, the expectation was that it was going to sell out because its a) a massive game and b) lowered the price. The problem with Aberdeen is that it's full of folk that will only go if it's Rangers/Celtic and a big cup game. Most of those cunts will never have heard of Qarabag and probably thinking the Europa Conference League is some diddy cup because their big English team don't bother to field players for it. 

• Like 1