Merkland - Sold Out

Main Stand - 31 Tickets

South Home - 428 tickets - That's gonna be a cracking atmosphere if South home is near capacity.

South Away - 376 Tickets (+500 unreleased)

RDS Lower - 132 Tickets 

RDS Upper -633 tickets (+750 unreleased)

1600 tickets on sale + 1250 unreleased = 2850 remaining. 

It could easy be that some of the unreleased tickets are not in the allowable capacity and it looks better than that.

It'll take someone with a lot of time on their hands to count the sold seats instead of the unsold seats.

2 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Merkland - Sold Out

Main Stand - 31 Tickets

South Home - 428 tickets - That's gonna be a cracking atmosphere if South home is near capacity.

South Away - 376 Tickets (+500 unreleased)

RDS Lower - 132 Tickets 

RDS Upper -633 tickets (+750 unreleased)

1600 tickets on sale + 1250 unreleased = 2850 remaining. 

It could easy be that some of the unreleased tickets are not in the allowable capacity and it looks better than that.

It'll take someone with a lot of time on their hands to count the sold seats instead of the unsold seats.

Should put us around the 18,000-19,000 mark.

Top home record this season (5-1, 2-0 and 2-1) so we've every reason to believe we can do this.

Also Qarabag away is the only game we've not scored in this season out of 9 games.

Hedges is a big miss but Hayes will have a big role to play.

I think we have to start Ojo but tempted to keep him as a half time sub. 

Start off with lots of high balls in to the box to get the fans up and hopefully get them unsettled.

17 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’m saying 15,000 for a game of this importance is shite. Are you telling me it isn’t? 
Not selling out would be really poor. 

What relevance your post has must only mean something to the voice in your head. 

What kind of crowd should we get if drawn v a team from Latvia in the group stages with a 17.45 kick off?

5 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Top home record this season (5-1, 2-0 and 2-1) so we've every reason to believe we can do this.

Also Qarabag away is the only game we've not scored in this season out of 9 games.

Hedges is a big miss but Hayes will have a big role to play.

I think we have to start Ojo but tempted to keep him as a half time sub. 

Start off with lots of high balls in to the box to get the fans up and hopefully get them unsettled.

Hacken away, 2 v 0 them. 

1 minute ago, muttonhumper said:

Must happen for us some time.

These cunts are nae great shakes. Whatsoever.

Play to our potential, we progress >>>

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaconferenceleague/news/026c-12ed142984d7-416276ac318a-1000--europa-conference-league-group-stage-draw/?iv=true

*12.30pm Alba time.

I still think it'll be tough. They are better than folk think. Hopefully I'm proved wrong.