Just now, milne_afc said:

Steve Tosh struggling with the concept of better teams reaching later rounds of knockout competitions. What a fucking dimwit.

Genuinely sounds like he was sniffing glue and got in a car accident, resulting in him going through the windshield and hitting a wall head first.

A few have mentioned it recently but nobody wanted to acknowledge it.

We are out the league cup. Out of Europe (with a complete whimper).

Pressure is well and truly on Cormack and Glass now. 

We need to beat Ross County. Sign a fucking defender for fuck sake and regroup during the international break. 

Cormack will lose the support very quickly and I get the feeling it’s already on edge. 

• Upvote 1

I think someone posted earlier that we've been found out, and that's true enough.

The kicker for me is that these are a decent side, with the skill, nous, and experience to get through these sorts of ties.

The main disappointment is that when it's got tough, we've crumbled.

We can't seem to handle the pressure and make simple passes.

Worry if we don't get a starting centre half in for Consi.

The problem with tonight is Stephen Glass setup the team like we were one down with 1 minute to play. 

His inexperience is clear to see and he doesn't learn his lessons. Game is a carbon copy of the Dundee United game in the Scottish Cup. 

We don't have enough quality in the squad, we also have massive weaknesses which both the chairman and manager seem blind to.

11 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Massive reality check for some tonight, including Glass & Cormack.

We don’t have one player that would get in their starting X1. 

Far too many players way out their depth tonight. Most of them to be brutally honest. 

Very worrying.
Seems like we may see the same old story, get smashed by Celtic and Rangers while hoping for 3rd or fourth and another early knockout from Europe next summer.