33 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Not surprised tbh. They are a much better side than ourselves. Never expected us to reach the group stages. Would require a decent amount of investment to do so.

We can focus on the league and Scottish cup.

The league? LOL.

Celtic are suspect defensively but their midfield & attack will dance through our midfield & defence.

Our lack of speed is obvious, but we do little about it. 

9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Failure to do the simple things like passing to a teammate has cropped up far too often. Yes, we were outclassed but we made it that bit easier for them. Their second looked offside but it was game over when they scored their first.

We need two defenders and a creative midfielder. 

What a fuckin clown running onto the pitch - hopefully AFC chase him for the fine that follows from uefa and the morons in Merkland who applauded him need to fuck right off.

Niall McGinn got on? 

*sigh*

They were miles better, technically superior by some distance. The early goal killed the tie and the atmosphere, we never recovered from that. Their number 10 was a cracking player.

I think the most disappointing thing is the lack of movement and our inability to do even the basics. So many times the ball went sideways and backwards, nobody making any clever runs or wanting the ball. Lack of vision when anyone did make a run. 

Jenks is really poor and McRorie is not a centre half. Can’t really give anyone pass marks tonight except for Ramsay but it looked like he was culpable at the first goal, will need to see it again but someone was caught ball watching when the boy went past him.

Just a total disappointment really. 

16 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

There’s no cunt for our players to pass to. Off the ball we are absolutely shocking. As bad on the ball to be fair but it’s a result of the lack of movement constantly.

They spent most of the warmup in a y  shape praticising passing and moving - we played 5 aside over about 10 yards. Our warm up drills are so out of date

What did you all think of Gallagher tonight? I thought he was poor and got pulled all over the place. Granted their front four were dangerous and technically very good, but he looked so uncomfortable and I worried every time the ball went near him. 

I really do fear for our defence. Desperately in need of a solid and commanding central defender!

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Jazzer08 said:

What did you all think of Gallagher tonight?

He’s looked really poor, tonight he managed his worst performance yet. Would try and sell him before the window closes.

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Both were excellent. The black lad, & also their captain (Medvedev?) 

Their no10 (Zoubir) was excellent… he played for Hibs a few years back?! 

The no.10 and 27 linked up very well for them down their left hand side. 

They probably won't have an easier game all season 

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

Fairly accurate. The likes of Ramirez and co are miles off it.

Sign crap players and get crap performances. Resting players for the League Cup seems incredibly stupid now.

Desperately require 2 CBs and blindly hoping this lad Samuels who has scored one senior goal to date in his career is a hidden gem.

Crap all over the place tonight.

Oh ffs I forgot we’d signed him. 

What a pisser. 

6 minutes ago, Jazzer08 said:

What did you all think of Gallagher tonight? I thought he was poor and got pulled all over the place. Granted their front four were dangerous and technically very good, but he looked so uncomfortable and I worried every time the ball went near him. 

I really do fear for our defence. Desperately in need of a solid and commanding central defender!

I’ve not thought once that he’s been a good signing. Not good on the ball and seems to go missing a lot.

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

The no.10 and 27 linked up very well for them down their left hand side. 

They probably won't have an easier game all season 

overwhelmed and isolated ramsey time and time again and made him look every one of his young years

Didnt know if he should attack the ball or go with the runner he often was caught in no mans land able to do neither

It looked a fairly obvious ploy on their part and was heavily in their games plan

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Their no10 (Zoubir) was excellent… he played for Hibs a few years back?! 

Aye on loan. 

Brought in by Pat Fenlon, immediately consigned to the bench when Fenlon was replaced by Butcher. Returned to his parent club at the end of the season when Hibs took yet another trip to the lower leagues