10 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You're so thick.

Did you not appreciate the beauty in the construction of my argument?

Can you not see the veracity in my statements?

Was the innovative originality of my position not an exciting fresh angle for you to ruminate over?

Or are you such a fucking arsehole you're still hurting because you got caught lying, self-aggrandising and generally being a boring sad prick?

Those words I wrote were golden. Argue with them if you can be adult for a minute, which you can't, because your "report writing" skills and your "research" skills were fabrications of your shit mind. Arsehole. 

^cans

You not overdue a visit to the place you allegedly "invented" - Cornhill.

Fud.

2 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Tie was over after 5 mins. So disappointing but not surprising, we can’t defend worth a fuck.

McCrorie doesn’t belong in defence, at all - looked so uncomfortable and out of his depth. Gallagher slow, looked nervous - second to every ball, they should have scored with a lob over Lewis that was Gallachers fault.

I’m not even hopeful we can keep a clean sheet on Sunday, any pressure and we look as though we’re going to concede.

Jenks looked disinterested and just slouched about - utter rubbish. Young lads got schooled, the rest were shit without exception.

Jenks looks like he's still playing pointless u23 games, at half pace. Not busting a gut to win at all costs. 

I was happy we got Gallagher, but he's very average, at best. McCrorie is .........hmm, does anyone know? 

Well that was a shambles.

Ramsay and MacKenzie the only real plus points yet again - they weren't helped at all by their experienced team mates and were still our 2 best players by some distance. Something isn't right when your right back is your biggest attacking threat / creative force.

I'm still trying to work out what Glass' formation and strategy for playing is, it just seems all over the place at times - other than the full backs getting forward, I don't really understand anything else we're trying to do...

I feel like I'm always having a go at Lewis now, but I felt he could've done better with their first goal. McCrorie is too rash for central defence, he's not great positionally and charges in and gets caught out. Gallagher thinks he's better than he is because he's got a couple of Scotland caps - he's yet to put in a decent performance for us. Whatever folk say about Considine, he's definitely better than either of the central defenders we had out there tonight.

I don't really understand why Glass keeps playing Ramirez up top on his own when he clearly needs someone close to him to link up with - it feels like he's hanging the poor guy out to dry game after game at the moment - he's having to do an incredible amount of running around with nobody close to him on the rare occasions the ball reaches him. 

What was the midfield formation meant to be tonight?! Brown and Ferguson sitting with Hayes, Jenks and Ojo in front? Ojo has plenty energy and gets about, but 9 times out of 10 he offers no end product. Jenks looks worse every time i see him. Hayes started well enough but he's nowhere near the player he used to be. 

When he brings on JET why is he not telling him to stand next to Ramirez and stay close to him?! Why does JET end up playing in a deep midfield role most of the time? When he gets the ball in the final third he has the ability to make things happen - when he gets it on the half way line he usually loses it. 

I know we've brought the young lad from Wolves and Watkins in already, but I still think we need another striker, another creative attacking midfielder, and a solid central defender (or two) - all of these players need to have pace. We are so slow in the final third it's embarrassing. I could go on, but I'm depressing myself writing this!

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, G31DON said:

Jenks looks like he's still playing pointless u23 games, at half pace. Not busting a gut to win at all costs. 

I was happy we got Gallagher, but he's very average, at best. McCrorie is .........hmm, does anyone know? 

Gallagher was out of his depth tonight but should be serviceable enough against SPL level opposition

McCrorie is the same, so long as he's played in midfield

Jenks is just another loan from England that proves the EPL is nowhere near as good as England thinks it is

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Ten Caat said:

Jenks is just another loan from England that proves the EPL is nowhere near as good as England thinks it is

Jenks isn’t a standard bearer for the EPL. That’s why he’s been sent to Aberdeen. You don’t have to like it, but the Guffs have the best league on the planet.

Bottom line is we desperately need to  bring Scottish football into the 21st Century... It won't happen of course, because the clowns at the top of Scottish football have no interest in doing so. 

It then falls to the individual clubs to raise their own standards, and to fuck with the football authorities. 

We've fallen so far behind as a nation that unless something major changes we will go through this charade forever. 

It's up to Aberdeen to raise their own standards, because what we saw tonight was fucking laughable. 

• Upvote 1

An embarrassing 90+ minutes tonight.

Qarabag showed on a good playing surface how technically superior they were, how much better they were in their movement,  their intelligence and their pressing. We were miles off it tonight.

I maybe naively underestimated how technically proficient the Azerbaijani players were. I put it down to the foreign players being better, but the homegrown players were really good too. A really good team, who to put it bluntly, schooled us.

It's been a tough few weeks results and performance wise. And really should act as a wake up call to both Cormack and Glass as to how much work needs done and how short we are on so many positions. 

Special mention to the absolute beaut who ran onto the pitch at the end thinking he was erchie. And also to the twats in the Merkland egging him on. They also need to get new material. The Ojo song is fucking murder and some of the other chants are shite too.

Shite night.

4 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Bottom line is we desperately need to  bring Scottish football into the 21st Century... It won't happen of course, because the clowns at the top of Scottish football have no interest in doing so. 

It then falls to the individual clubs to raise their own standards, and to fuck with the football authorities. 

We've fallen so far behind as a nation that unless something major changes we will go through this charade forever. 

It's up to Aberdeen to raise their own standards, because what we saw tonight was fucking laughable. 

We can’t forget tonight’s game if we are to ever make progress in Europe. The only comparison we have now is the games against the ugly sisters. Everything else is irrelevant. 

2 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Jenks isn’t a standard bearer for the EPL. That’s why he’s been sent to Aberdeen. You don’t have to like it, but the Guffs have the best league on the planet.

Their top 6 sides are a class above the rest....the top 4 a class above everyone in Europe. 

Below them....vastly over-rated. Massive names like Burnley, Wolves, Crystal Palace and Brighton have survived in it for quite some time

Celtic and sevco would survive in it comfortably even on their present budgets

43 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Oh ffs, this cunt again. Telling people how to live their lives while he perma-rages on the internet demanding apologies for pictures of his wife or whatever nonsense it was.

At least he is improving and not writing Stewrat for a change, the boring cunt is trying at least. 

35 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You're so thick.

Did you not appreciate the beauty in the construction of my argument?

Can you not see the veracity in my statements?

Was the innovative originality of my position not an exciting fresh angle for you to ruminate over?

Or are you such a fucking arsehole you're still hurting because you got caught lying, self-aggrandising and generally being a boring sad prick?

Those words I wrote were golden. Argue with them if you can be adult for a minute, which you can't, because your "report writing" skills and your "research" skills were fabrications of your shit mind. Arsehole. 

Nope, I've read all that and it didn't make a jot of difference, you are still a penis. Every post you write only galvanises my point of view. Be gone. 

• Upvote 4
8 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

The fact a random jap can come into the SPL over night sums up that league. 

That team are far better than us and were putting us out whatever signings we had made with even an extended budget.

Despite that our signings have been shite.

Maybe so, but that doesn't really excuse us not making necessary signings in some areas of the team whilst signing players below the required standard in others. 

9 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You're just a nothing from the "fair city" who got his arse handed to him when I expressed the truth about your disgusting Tory enclave. This is why I've ignored your many attempts to provoke and engage since, for years now. Until you post anything worth reading, or can construct an argument or a counter with the barest semblance of intelligence, I'll continue to laff at you stewing in your own zeroness. 

Tory enclave? Been a while that. 

I'm happy to be a nothing, you definitely aren't a nobody though, oh no, everyone knows you. It's something along the lines of " that cunt off the internet who can't handle the heat,  before going into meltdown (and disappears for a stretch to reflect on his mental frailties.  We are going to have to start calling you Chernobyl. You are an absolute brainer.

Just home from the game........we were simply out classed by a team with a well organised defence, loads of movement, speed and creativity.

Our central defensive partnership was poor, our distribution was terrible, our overall play was far too slow and we had zero creativity.

I was hoping for a Copenhagen night but it never looked likely ?

• Upvote 1

Also just arrived home , absolutely agree with your post

Both central defenders couldn’t pass effectively tonight 

Scott brown couldn’t influence and was overrun Ferguson better 2 nd half but pretty inconspicuous overall 

that were sharper and definitely cleverer , the amount of times they were 2 on 1 with either of our full backs,  gave them a bit of a lesson but hopefully the team learn from it .

the better team won tonight , sad as it was , expectation was high going into it but the ideal scenario for them the early goal and then just outplayed 

A bridge to far for us 

Technically they where far to good for us and toiled  to get forward

Agree with a lot of fans over the years Scottish clubs  coaching is inept technically 

It's still not moving forward technically  and we are never comfortable  on the ball

Having said that are young defenders can hold their heads high

Very disappointed  we didn't make the group  stages.

Credit to the board for investing in the squad  this year we do have the best squad  in years

If Milne was still in charge its likey we would not be in a good place squad wise

Let's now move on

Yes I WILL say it again.

we are out & (quite frankly) lucky to have gotten even as far as we did with such a pishy makeshift defence. It is my ONLY criticism of Glass/Cormack (penny pinching gamble) that has MASSIVELY irked me in this whole start to season. Yes there are other positions needed strengthening but that whole defensive set up is SHITE in all honesty. He’s tried to get us into the groups on a half arsed attempt in hope he could then fill the squad for groups. Totally wrong approach, basically a shitebag approach. Should have had that defence sorted long ago. 

Quarabag showed what is required & their experience in getting to groups with a strong defensive unit.

Now we’re going to listen to the BS excuses for probably still not fixing the defensive issues adequately because of loss of money (we didn’t deserve) from group stage qualifying & have a pretty shite defence for first half of season at least. 

Should NEVER have gotten to stage where just a Considine injury means we need a new defender in. We now need TWO with his absence.

The ONLY positive for me right now is the blessing of CR22. That lad is something REAL special 

& fk all you capital haters TOO