8 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Interestingly, Adams was the manager at Ross County when Carey was there and left to join Plymouth where Adams had then become the manager there 

Good shout min.

Adams obviously knew how to relate to Carey and how to get the best out of him compared with the other managers he played under. 

You can be the greatest manager in the world but if a player thinks/knows you are a prick, you'll never get the best out of him regardless of how talented the player is. 

1 hour ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Sorry why is everyone suddenly raving about a boy who has played for Ross County, Plymouth and CSKA Sofia (who have also taken on class like Cillian Sheridan)

Have I missed something or is that just how bad we are now

Was kind of wondering that myself. 

John Inglis played for Levski Sofia when they were Bulgarian champions.

There are plenty players who have been utter shite up here yet seem to do well in comparison in England. Ikpeazu was horrific at Hearts yet joined Middlesbrough in the summer for a fee reported to be north of a million and is doing well. Maybe it's more that English football (especially at Championship level) is vastly over-rated than anything else?

3 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Sorry why is everyone suddenly raving about a boy who has played for Ross County, Plymouth and CSKA Sofia (who have also taken on class like Cillian Sheridan)

Have I missed something or is that just how bad we are now

Maybe we’re just bored of the posts this week and strayed into a discussion about a boy that played in the Scottish league and scored in Europe last night.

10 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

0-0

Seems they struggle to score against or easily bin anyone apart from us.

7 games in Europe

2 v us - 4 goals

5 v others - 3 goals

including scoring 1 in 180 minutes against the serious might of MS Ashdod.

or

Same amount of goals in 1 game at Pittodrie as the total of their 5 other European matches.

Sums up our defensive shambles 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Was kind of wondering that myself. 

John Inglis played for Levski Sofia when they were Bulgarian champions.

There are plenty players who have been utter shite up here yet seem to do well in comparison in England. Ikpeazu was horrific at Hearts yet joined Middlesbrough in the summer for a fee reported to be north of a million and is doing well. Maybe it's more that English football (especially at Championship level) is vastly over-rated than anything else?

Vastly overrated (the Championship down south)I agree with, but this lad has always had talent and would certainly be an upgrade on what we have.

Anyways, back on topic Qarabag showed they are not mugs last night.

2 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Maybe we’re just bored of the posts this week and strayed into a discussion about a boy that played in the Scottish league and scored in Europe last night.

Strong answer. One I can’t argue against

I was just rubbing my eyes in disbelief at reading signing jonny hayes in 2012 just shades signing the boy who got released by st mirren, Dundee United then played in league 1 & 2 in England ?