24 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Must happen for us some time.

These cunts are nae great shakes. Whatsoever.

Play to our potential, we progress >>>

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaconferenceleague/news/026c-12ed142984d7-416276ac318a-1000--europa-conference-league-group-stage-draw/?iv=true

*12.30pm Alba time.

Your opinion is void after you said that numerous times before the last leg too and had us all looking at flights to Cyprus. ;)

1 hour ago, RUL said:

I still think it'll be tough. They are better than folk think. Hopefully I'm proved wrong. 

Dinna say that.

I'd just manage to convince myself that they are nae eess. ?

42 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Your opinion is void after you said that numerous times before the last leg too and had us all looking at flights to Cyprus. ;)

I ken.

Didnae realise AEL would be so shite though.  ?

27 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Team for tonight pretty much picks itself?  Lewis, Ramsay, McCrorie, Gallagher, McKenzie, Brown, Ferguson, Ojo, Hayes, Jenks, Ramirez

Only dubiety might be Jenks or Hayes, could have Jet or McLennan starting I guess.

I'd go with this. I'd maybe start Jet over Jenks and tell him he will be straight off at HT if he doesn't start making the effort to get in the box. Doubt McLennan will be fully fit and he'd be a good sub if it looks like it might be heading for ET. 

8 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I'd go with this. I'd maybe start Jet over Jenks and tell him he will be straight off at HT if he doesn't start making the effort to get in the box. Doubt McLennan will be fully fit and he'd be a good sub if it looks like it might be heading for ET. 

We will be lacking much in the way of players to change the course of the match off the bench I imagine.

6 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

I'm thinkin 1-1 but obviously hope I'm wrong.

Euro run would be amazing. That run in 07/08 had some brilliant home and away days. I could probably booze better on a Thursday at 20 years old though

One thing missing this time will be Charlies. Straight there from Pittodrie for 2 for 1 in 2007 was tremendous.