1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

Nae much wonder after the shite produced in the last 2 games.

Bit cryptic there tho loon, what actually are the sales, so the rest of us can gauge whether we think they are disappointing or not?

I'm only going via afc website but looks about 12,000. 

2 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Nae much wonder after the shite produced in the last 2 games.

Bit cryptic there tho loon, what actually are the sales, so the rest of us can gauge whether we think they are disappointing or not?

10k according to the club 

52 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Perhaps the slow uptake is related to taking the piss with the prices v the Icelandic non-entities?

But aye surely to fuck sell this oot.

Suppose many factors may be at play but I hope come Thursday it will  be close to selling out. 

Amount of folk who picked up covid at that game probably isn't helping ?

We better get to 17,000 to 18,000 for all the moaners about ticket prices saying we would have sold out if we'd had lower prices.

They dont have all the tickets on sale yet and i would say it wont sell out. back half of the rds upper is not on sale and some front tickets in south

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

We better get to 17,000 to 18,000 for all the moaners about ticket prices saying we would have sold out if we'd had lower prices.

They dont have all the tickets on sale yet and i would say it wont sell out. back half of the rds upper is not on sale and some front tickets in south

If we don’t, we really do have a shite fucking home support & any stick we get for not getting to that amount would be 100% deserved. 

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

If we don’t, we really do have a shite fucking home support & any stick we get for not getting to that amount would be 100% deserved. 

Well you tend to think everything and everybody else associated with the club is shit so you might as well add our support to the list. 

There's still the best part of 5 days left and the tickets have just gone on general sale. This game will most likely sell out. 

Yes it will be a disgrace if this doesn't sell out.

I do think we ought to cool it regarding openly counting our Euro millions, before we have even played the 2nd leg - that's a sure fire way to end up with egg on our collective face.

Plus, if we don't go through, id rather not have a Bullseye style "lets see what we could have won" experience.  Ignorance is bliss, in that case.

As it happens, I think we will do it.

3-1 us on the night, going though 3-2 on agg.

COYR!

Guest milne_afc
5 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Yes it will be a disgrace if this doesn't sell out

Why? There’s doesn’t seem to be the much anticipated clamour for post Covid football - see the Knew Camp yesterday? Was nowhere near capacity. 
11k with 5 days to go isn’t too shabby considering form, losing the first leg and lack of cash tills.

6 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Why? There’s doesn’t seem to be the much anticipated clamour for post Covid football - see the Knew Camp yesterday? Was nowhere near capacity. 
11k with 5 days to go isn’t too shabby considering form, losing the first leg and lack of cash tills.

The constant desire to be negative about absolutely everything has become a bad habit on here lately.  We seem to have collected a fair few of these types. 

There's folk that constantly bang on about resting players but still expect to win every game.  Then when the understudies play they post repetitively about them being 'shite' like it's some sort of revelation to the rest of us. 

Yet the same posters bash the Huns and Celtic  fans for their self entitlement. 

And now we seem to be bashing fans for not having sold out Pittodrie with 5 days to go before kick off. 

• Upvote 2