5 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

I only take flight info from Ten Caat

Flight designator J2 says it's an Azerbaijan Airlines plane they're using

Their fleet consists of planes that all have the capability of flying to ABZ non-stop, unlike the 30 year old 737 we used last week. 

Any other info required don't hesitate to ask...

10 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Flight designator J2 says it's an Azerbaijan Airlines plane they're using

Their fleet consists of planes that all have the capability of flying to ABZ non-stop, unlike the 30 year old 737 we used last week. 

Any other info required don't hesitate to ask...

Thank you.

You got the name and a pic of the stewardess?

2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I think we need to have a wee bit more up our sleeve other than expecting them to be tired or not used to playing on a pitch that doesn't throw up divots every time you kick the ball. 

Aye, everyone is forgetting they’ll love playing on our bowling green of a pitch.

They looked technically better than us on their shitehole, so you’d think they’ll look forward to playing on a good pitch. 

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

AFC now saying close to 14,000 tickets sold. 

3000 more tickets sold than at the same stage as the Breidablik game. 

@Tord31suggests this will sell out considering 4000 were sold in the last two days before Breidablik. 

I hope it's a sell out but I think it'll fall short. They'll leave the back ten rows of rds empty and sell out the rest. but even that will be a good achievement.

1 minute ago, dazzy_deff said:

Amazing how lowering the prices attracts an additional 3000 fans though ?

Is it prices or opposition or the prestige knowing this is the last opportunity to secure group stage football.

Who knows?

I know some people that have been to the last two rounds but can't make this one.

At the end of the day, we need a support that can help rouse a positive result

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

3 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Is it prices or opposition or the prestige knowing this is the last opportunity to secure group stage football.

Who knows?

I know some people that have been to the last two rounds but can't make this one.

At the end of the day, we need a support that can help rouse a positive result

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Makes it all the more impressive getting an additional 3000 if others who have paid the higher prices arent going.