Aberdeen 1 - 1 Ross County

I see there's not gonna be away fans again due to the red zone claptrap. Wonder what they'll do when the bigot brothers are due in town? Could be a cunning plan to keep their buckfast swilling scummy fans out of the city.

Also, 500 free tickets for NHS workers.... I am a wee bit skeptical about this. Most that I know who work in the NHS were/are embarassed about the clapping etc. Wards were empty for months at ARI as they closed and cancelled scheduled operations and out patient appointments.

Anyway, will be interesting to see what else they plan. It's called our 'homecoming game' but to be honest, anyone who wants to go see a game can buy a ticket for Thursday against carrier bag.

38 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Anyway, will be interesting to see what else they plan. It's called our 'homecoming game' but to be honest, anyone who wants to go see a game can buy a ticket for Thursday against carrier bag.

That's marketing for you.

It will pretty much have been a whole month since we last played at home in the league. Hopefully we can put on a bit of a performance in this one to encourage folk to keep coming back.

17 hours ago, starryfish said:

Dave Cormack reckons we will sell this one out 

More chance of us getting out of the Europa Conf Group Stages tbh.

Hard to predict a starting 11 for this.  Glass will very likely rest a few players for this, because that's what he does and also because he's started strongest side possible for 4 games prior to this (including Thursday, probably), and we'll very likely have a few more injuries as that's our luck over the last few seasons.  The Glass Tombola will undoubtedly be out anyways.

Barring no additional injuries

Lewis

McCrorie Gallagher Mackenzie

Ramsey          Brown                    Hayes

Ferguson Jenks Ojo 

Ramirez

obviously not that formation. But could see us with 3 at the back with Ramsey and Hayes being wingbacks / back 5 when needed.

JET might actually get a start after not starting a few games recently, fuck knows. 

Depending on the result on Thursday, we could see a few players coming in. I'm hoping that we still see some players coming in regardless, but the additional money might get us over the line with a few players that will cost a bit of money.

5 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

I see there are reduced ticket prices and free tickets for Junior DNA members. Going to take my daughter to her 2nd match this Sunday.

Which areas are the Red Shed? Looking to avoid that as she wasn’t keen on too much noise last time.

Front two or three rows of the Main were always my preference for that  reason plus view when they’re wee.  I think it’s still restricted access though which will affect

25 minutes ago, eddiec said:

will we be back to normal turnstiles for this does anyone know?

Our seats are in section S but we have to go in via Park Rd tomorrow but i only know that because its printed on the ticket but on sunday i'll be using my season ticket.

I’ve nae even checked.

Im in S as well and would have went via the Merkland. Need to dig out the e-mail

23 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

I’ve nae even checked.

Im in S as well and would have went via the Merkland. Need to dig out the e-mail

Theres a sign up at the gate for the normal away section saying "home turnstile, access for section, P,Q,R,S" so certainly points towards that being the gate to use for the forseeable. 

24 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Theres a sign up at the gate for the normal away section saying "home turnstile, access for section, P,Q,R,S" so certainly points towards that being the gate to use for the forseeable. 

Thanks for highlighting.

I'm using the mobile ticket and it didn't show up in the main ticket, but I do now see hidden in behind

With SevCo having played Ross County last week, any rumours on the Ross County players for this game this week with them?

Some of the SevCo players missed last weeks game and others have been pulled from the Scotland squad that are rumoured to have caught the virus, so have SevCo fielded players last week that should have been isolating?