Samuels Signs

3 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

I’m sure he’ll be thrilled by the start of the thread. Let’s hope he has a sense of humour. 

Well glass said he’s quick and full of energy. Maybe we could put him and jet  into a machine and mould them into one player then we would have a world beater on our hands 

5 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

Good luck to the lad!  Hopefully Russell can get a tune out of him!

Exactly min. There must be something about him that Wolves have still got him on their books plus I presume Allan Russell must have noted his development/improvement when on the England coaching staff.

Out of all of their players, Adama Traore would have been the preferred acquisition from Wolves but fingers crossed Austin Samuels will do the business for us?.

1 hour ago, Sheepo said:

It looks like this Guy has pace and ability which is exactly what we are missing up top so hopefully he will be a useful addition

Was thinking the same. Pace is something that has been highlighted before as lacking, especially with hedges out, so at least this indicates that the management team recognise the need for a plan B.

Imagine Ramirez holding the ball up with a speedy player to feed off to.

6 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Was thinking the same. Pace is something that has been highlighted before as lacking, especially with hedges out, so at least this indicates that the management team recognise the need for a plan B.

Imagine Ramirez holding the ball up with a speedy player to feed off to.

Or to run onto clever balls from Jet*

* if he's in the mood

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

0026-E4-DA-D188-4807-828-F-6-CF3-B66-ED5how often should betta fish be fed

What on earth does "I'm vibed out on the low" mean?

One thing we should certainly stop doing is interviewing these players that come in on loan... every one says exactly the same thing... "as soon as I heard Aberdeen were interested I was so excited, I was smiling and everything... I listened out for their result at the weekend and I was cheering in my car when I heard they'd scored... blah blah blah" - if you've heard one you've heard them all. The boy obviously had no idea where Aberdeen was, and is up here because he thinks it'll be easier than going to the English League 1 or whatever else he was offered but with a higher profile. 

We needed extra cover up front, and we've got it with a bit of an unknown quantity - it's better than bringing in someone we know for sure is garbage. But we still need a proven, quality player to add another option up front, and another attacking midfielder / winger with pace, and a central defender. Clock's ticking.