Scotland vs Denmark, Moldova & Austria

19 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I'm not seeing a different game.

He has given the ball away 12 times (within first few minutes I even updated on his involvement).

He gave the ball away (or given possession away) 6 times in the first 18 minutes. I joked about this with pals.

Anyone can run into space but if you're going to give the ball away every time you're in space then what's the point in getting into space?

you study Odonnel and count his mistakes ? bizarre 

• Upvote 1
Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

He’s the only ‘semi’ competent CH of the shite we have & he’s missing next game ?

?.

Yet, Andy Walker blustered his way through his summary that the ball wasn't in-play but Hanley still quite rightly picked up a yellow card. 

The ball was in the fucking corner quadrant therefore can be deemed to be in-play.

Walker is a moron.

#JiltedJohn

13 minutes ago, Roberto said:

No I watch a game of football which has players playing and keep mental notes.

Lyndon Dykes has scored a goal and only missed a couple headers against his centre back.

What's the point in watching football if you aren't paying attention to what's happening?

yeah but to come out with an exact figure of 12 mistakes o Donnell made is bizarre , what's your stats for Robertson ? or the rest of the team . I watch the game and and am subjective on an individual performance 

he's shite in front of goal ffs 

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I lost count on Robertson if truth be told.

He has been equally as shite.

Canna figure the boy oot. Genuine class at elite club level, absolutely dung for the national team. Fucking nancy boy