Scotland vs Denmark, Moldova & Austria

11 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Well about 500 posts about right backs in this thread but that was some result. Didn’t expect to come away from these games with 6 points. 

got to take 9 from Israel at home then faroes and Moldova surely. Then we can just have a kick about with Denmark in november

it's Scotland min but yeah surely the pivotal game is Israel next 

36 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Canna figure the boy oot. Genuine class at elite club level, absolutely dung for the national team. Fucking nancy boy 

Think someone on here highlighted he’s just the perfect square peg for the square hole at Liverpool. Fills that role absolutely perfectly in Liverpool’s style of play and with Mane in front of him. 

it’s a completely different ball game for Scotland. You can’t be expected to dictate and have the same effect from there when the quality around you is nowhere near as high 

• Upvote 1

If we beat Israel it will take a monumental fuck up for us not to finish second. 

Then we'll be up against some proper teams in the play offs... 

Though we just beat the team ranked 23rd on their own turf, and we weren't even lucky... I think we might have won by a couple. 

Just now, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

I reckon we’ll finish 2nd then play israel in the semis and the final of the play offs

We should hire a lawyer and have them kicked out of the tournament on the technicality that they're not fucking European. 

Cast iron case, surely. 

Just now, Ke1t said:

If we beat Israel it will take a monumental fuck up for us not to finish second. 

Then we'll be up against some proper teams in the play offs... 

Though we just beat the team ranked 23rd on their own turf, and we weren't even lucky... I think we might have won by a couple. 

I reckon we’ll finish 2nd then play israel in the semis and the final of the play offs

• Haha 2