Scotland vs Denmark, Moldova & Austria

I’m not a big fan of the international team so can’t comment much on how they’ve played but I was in the car & heard a stat that surprised me.

Scotland have only won two of the last twelve games, & that was against Luxembourg & Faroes Islands.

That stat alone makes me wonder why the fuck Scotland persist with that dinosaur Clarke, & have they not just extended his contract?

8 hours ago, JakieBastard said:

The score in that game isn't massively relevant. We need to win in Austria on Tuesday night. If that doesn't happen then we can forget about finishing 2nd. 

The fact we need to go there and win should mean it forces Clarke not to go with our usual ultra defensive set up so the game should be slightly more entertaining. Also means it could end up like our game against Qarabag where they pick us off every time they attack

It is relevant if they draw and we win after everyone has played each other half way the group we will be on same points go into next half with all to play for. If one of those win we are playing catch up even more 

25 minutes ago, thurso said:

Fuck Paterson. Shouldn’t even be in the squad 

Now that Jack isn’t in squad there has to be another Hun shoehorned in.

imagine the outcry if they were to look back into the Scotland squad records & there was a time when there were no Hun players in it. 

They would insist on the records be expunged & deny it ever happened 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Millertime said:

THAT is ridiculous

People really need to stop letting "rangers" consume them; it makes you look daft

Patterson deserves to start and he just provided an assist

Accept it and apologise 

I think you need to pull yer neck in.
You are the ridiculous one here, I've watched patterson pass the ball directly to this shit team at least twice.

Ramsey could have played that pass, pretty simple dude, even for you.
Stop with the sevco love fest, you muppet.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

I think you need to pull yer neck in.
You are the ridiculous one here, I've watched patterson pass the ball directly to this shit team at least twice.

Ramsey could have played that pass, pretty simple dude, even for you.
Stop with the sevco love fest, you muppet.

Make that three or four times ? he’s lost us possession more times than not 

israel 2-0