Andy Considine

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Watching couples come dine with me, bored

It does perk me up though seeing utter dregs of the forum quote me constantly,  usually blabbing about how "beige " I am - whilst not realising I never, ever reply

Embarrassing for them 

Going to bed! Night 

So not only a beige taste in tv programmes but your wife and child want nothing to do with you of an evening because you are so utterly dull.

Everyone is bored with you, your time is up. Tick tock.

• Upvote 2

Considine was our player of the year in 2019/20, 2016/17 and 2011/12.  Everyone knows he has his limitations, but he's an above average SPL defender, and he's a fan who's lived the dream of playing for the club he loves. You can see how much it means to him. He's scored more goals for us than a lot of the "strikers" we've had over recent years. Hope he makes it back before the end of the season and we can win the Scottish Cup and he can end his career on a high. 

• Upvote 3
6 hours ago, Millertime said:

That first paragraph

Paaaaahahahahah

Well the Huns did try to sign him but your man love Calderwood knocked them back.

They also played Broadfoot for some time so that paragraph really isn’t that ridiculous, just that your hatred of him & his perfect speech & refusal to swear topped off with him being from Aberdeen makes you really really pathetic in your obsession against him. Focusing fully on his mistakes & in total ignorance of all the points he’s won i us & also saved us.

5 hours ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Gutted. Bad injury at any time, but at his age its worrying. Hope he gets back.

Fuck UEFA! They don't give a flying fuck about anyone other than the big boys., 

Does anyone think for a minute that UEFA would even have considered that pitch acceptable for the likes of Barca, Real Madrid, or any EPL teams etc? 
I genuinely think the club should be going after UEFA for compo. Fk the consequences, or UEFA had better bung the ref for Thursday so he makes sure we get through ?

9 hours ago, Millertime said:

No

He is a very, very lucky man to have played for Aberdeen all this time

He was a caley standard player 

inverness-captain-graeme-shinnie-lifts-t

8 hours ago, beef_sister said:

Not a chance he is on par im afraid, Take off the red tinted specs and what you have is a disticnctly average centre half, who in my opinion is lucky to have played the amount of games that he has for us

No denying he's obviously a good pro, but to say the 2 arseholes centre halves over the years are considine standard is blatant lies

So Considine wouldn't be on a par with (say) Ross McCrorie?

Or any Sevconian centre halves from 2012 - 2019 (who won nothing)?

Or (say) the centre halves that Lennon recently left Celtic with (and other teams knew to target)?

To put this in perspective... Despite a call up that was 5 years late, he never let Scotland down once!!!

8 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Fair bit of revisionism on here, Considine has been a dependable and decent player for us and model professional. If this is the end, which I think it will be, then he should get a send-off match testimonial type thing.    

Quite remarkable that he's remained in Aberdeen's starting XI more than 6 years after his actual testimonial.

• Upvote 2

Considine is afc through and through,  he has been an outstanding ambassador for the club and a fantastic example to all around the club, 

We hear lots of "I love the club" speil from total charlatans, who only loved it for the handsome rewards they got, and the lack of accountability that the enjoyed 

One weegie, orange, sleekit, Hun cunt who will remain nameless, said he loved the club more than any fan,

I think we all expect Considine to have played his last meaningful games, 

But we should all be thankful for his efforts and his dedication to the club, and his testimonial was a great night, getting to meet the great Paul Mason

On 8/26/2021 at 3:12 AM, Scotty_Toronto said:

inverness-captain-graeme-shinnie-lifts-t

So Considine wouldn't be on a par with (say) Ross McCrorie?

Or any Sevconian centre halves from 2012 - 2019 (who won nothing)?

Or (say) the centre halves that Lennon recently left Celtic with (and other teams knew to target)?

To put this in perspective... Despite a call up that was 5 years late, he never let Scotland down once!!!

Quite remarkable that he's remained in Aberdeen's starting XI more than 6 years after his actual testimonial.

Ross McRorie played a handful of games at a young age for Rangers, so what is your point? McRorie has the potential to be a far better footballer than Considine was so i don't understand what your getting at

A few years.... I never knew we were going back a decade, Apologies. And i wouldn't have considine in for any of the old firms established centre halves (Bar Duffy) ove the last few years. As bad as they were they still ende dup above us in the league and conceded less goals.

Aye he never let Scotland down in the 3 games, That's a given, but he was bombed out at the soonest opportunity when we Scotland had there established centre halves fit. 

You'll never convince me that hes a good footballer, Good pro yes. Footballer, afraid not