Beards

YorkDon

19 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You made two decisions recently. One was to stop posting, the other was to have all your previous posts removed.

The first was disappointing, but sort of understandable given the amount of mongos and mutants who make too much noise. The second, I couldn't fathom. It's great that your first post back continues the same excellent style for which you are famous. Welcome back.

Please be friends with me, please be friends with me. 

Thought you hated all things BOD?

• Upvote 2
55 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Abraham Lincoln, Justin Currie , Noddy Holder.,, there’s fucking loads Poodlio. 

Fuck them, I meant Hatters. 

just shaved my beard in the last hour. With the growing hair I was looking like a bit of a hairy pervert when taking sly pictures of women in the town earlier 

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

You made two decisions recently. One was to stop posting, the other was to have all your previous posts removed.

The first was disappointing, but sort of understandable given the amount of mongos and mutants who make too much noise. The second, I couldn't fathom. It's great that your first post back continues the same excellent style for which you are famous. Welcome back.

The amount of benders kicking about here and online in general is undesirable to me. 

If Prince Andrew can get fingered for a bit of fingering 20 years later im of the belief many of my fruitier posts could cause me issues in the future....so best to clear ones hard drive before the door gets kicked in. 

Keep up the good fight. 

12 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

The amount of benders kicking about here and online in general is undesirable to me. 

If Prince Andrew can get fingered for a bit of fingering 20 years later im of the belief many of my fruitier posts could cause me issues in the future....so best to clear ones hard drive before the door gets kicked in. 

Keep up the good fight. 

Didnt expect you to be the type to be feart of authority.

40 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Been reading up and beard shampoo, and beard oil, along with a good comb/brush, are essential if you don’t want to look and smell like a tramp.

The oil will moisturise your skin, shine your beard and make it smell wonderful. 

On an elite level beard (like mine) you need a balm or wax to help shape it. 

Your young birds hairbrush is all you'll need if you stray into that sort of lengths. 

A dribble of regular shampoo is fine about once a week. 

..... And that is golden beard advice. 

1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

The oil will moisturise your skin, shine your beard and make it smell wonderful. 

On an elite level beard (like mine) you need a balm or wax to help shape it. 

Your young birds hairbrush is all you'll need if you stray into that sort of lengths. 

A dribble of regular shampoo is fine about once a week. 

..... And that is golden beard advice. 

Appreciate the advice pipes.