3 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

An hour after I mentioned it in the Ross Co thread. ?

Nobody cares what you post though 

1 hour ago, thedandydon said:

Max Lowe return perchance? 

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Does the proposition include the letters A, S or H anywhere?

((camera fades to the sound of a loud bang and what sounds like trifle sliding down a fridge door))

All will be revealed in time 

I thought he was pretty good in our annual early season four game Euro wankfest combined with acceptable league form before predictable non contact injuries before being brought firmly down to Earth in the third Euro round. Am I right to remember the last game Marley Watkins played was for us before he got injured, then Wright got injured, Coscrove got injured, then left, then Hedges got injured and so on?

The last competetive game Marley Watkins played was for us? And he left? And we've resigned him? Is that right?

1 minute ago, Woolenrouge said:

I thought he was pretty good in our annual early season four game Euro wankfest combined with acceptable league form before predictable non contact injuries before being brought firmly down to Earth in the third Euro round. Am I right to remember the last game Marley Watkins played was for us before he got injured, then Wright got injured, Coscrove got injured, then left, then Hedges got injured and so on?

The last competetive game Marley Watkins played was for us? And he left? And we've resigned him? Is that right?

Brown halfed him in the cup semi final and put him out for a few months 

7 minutes ago, Woolenrouge said:

He scored two for Cardiff in the league cup two weeks ago. 

49 minutes ago, redone said:

If Watkins and Brown are both on the pitch tomorrow , and if Brown is moving to take a ball out of the air , I hope Watkins goes in on Brown with a chest high karate kick, and says “Now we’re quits” as he walks away leaving Brown writhing on the ground in agony.

I'd go along with that, only if the story continues and concludes with " and Brown got up, walked off the park and went straight to redones hoose and shagged his missus. Again. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, King Street Loon said:

Be interesting to see what we're getting in Watkins this time around. He says in his interview that he wasn't fit when he came her last season. Based on that a fully fit and up to speed Watkins can only be an asset.

Excellent signing, think he will quickly become our missing link between the midfield and forward, has a good dig on him and I like that he plays in several forward positions.quick as well which we have been missing,quite excited to see the team today vs Ross county, feel a big win hopefully happening shortly

9 hours ago, Millertime said:

Delighted he is back 

I'm happy with this too.

7 hours ago, BonnieDon said:

Watkins is a great player and was brilliant last season. A quality player and my current 'favourite' player already.

He was.

He only played 13 games until injured, but from what I can remember, he played to a good standard in all.

That time was also the only bright spell of last season when we genuinely played some decent football and harvested enough points to ultimately keep us clear of the bottom six.

Won 8, drew 2, lost 3 when he played.

Hopefully straight in to first XI today.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, graham said:

Marley Watkins has been outstanding the past two Saturdays.A class player with great skill and touches.A joy to watch.

He's a very good player when played through the middle.

Is it a great credit to Glass? I'm not sure but I was very concerned when he made his debut on the wing. Thankfully he's been playing as a central striker the last three games.

I have grown to like Watkins. My worry about him is his goal scoring ability and getting himself into the right places to be a threat. He scored on Saturday (fantastic goal) and I really hope he keeps it going. A real grafter and has good ability on the ball but that was never in question….his ability to be a threat was my concern. Him and Ramirez work well together and hopefully it gets stronger and stronger as the games keep coming.