David Bates

30 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Hamburg seemed a strange move at the time.

I thought they had bought him from sevco but actually he was out of contract. Was a strange one there....they took him on a 6 month development loan from Raith in July then handed him an 18 month contract in January when the loan was up.

Seemed to do well initially at Hamburg but they changed managers and the new boss didn't have him in his plans. Loaned to Sheff W and suffered a season ending injury in his first game (not a cruciate for once)

Anyway welcome aboard loon

Guest milne_afc
6 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

That’s Cormack announced the signing pending some paperwork coming through from Germany

Yeah, that’s totally normal and doesn’t reflect his narcissism at all.

Well done Dave, you’re so good.

15 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

That’s Cormack announced the signing pending some paperwork coming through from Germany

Part of me thinks it's terrible for the chairman to be announcing signings before they are official….

The other part of me thinks this is the type of shithouse behaviour our club has been missing for the last 10 years ?

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Liam said:

Part of me thinks it's terrible for the chairman to be announcing signings before they are official….

The other part of me thinks this is the type of shithouse behaviour our club has been missing for the last 10 years ?

Is egotistical Dave even aware we have a media department for shit like this?