David Bates

20 hours ago, robbojunior said:

I'm not out to get the boy and clearly he must have been reasonably good at some point to get so many games in Germany, but I don't think he was fine on saturday.

Better than other games certainly, but I still thought he looked suspect.  Passing was pretty poor, gave the ball away a couple of times with passes to no one when under little pressure, lost a number of battles for headers and was dragged out of position on more than one occasion.

Hopefully it is a confidence thing as folk say and he can show us the real David Bates but so far, he's looked rank rotten to me, and was only slightly better on Saturday.

He has been our weakest link in defence so far but did improve on Saturday. Played some nice balls to feet into midfield as well.

I wonder if having Brown in there helped.

Its a starting point, so hopefully he continues to improve

2 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

My posts are straight to the point and very reasonable. Your post’s are of hatred and as you have an anger issue they are not well thought out. Come back once you are of reasonable mind and then the real fun will begin.

I will pass you deluded boring twat. I would think you were a parody account if I didn’t know better . No one could keep up that persona for years if it wasn’t your real one.

6 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

I will pass you deluded boring twat. I would think you were a parody account if I didn’t know better . No one could keep up that persona for years if it wasn’t your real one.

You actually enjoy my input. It’s just your personality that  stops you from expressing yourself in a more normal manner with friendly banter and good humour. 
A good dose of hard labour is what you are in need of….as sitting in your dwelling with nothing to do and all day to think about it is having you suffering from psychological damage. It’s that damage that makes you express hatred towards my good self. 
Go and dig a big hole, put all your anger issues in it and back fill it properly (Don’t cheat and use a mechanical digger of some sort, just a spade and pick will suffice). It will help you sleep better also, saves the NHS money for the strong medication you currently receive.

8 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Can't believe its come to this but I'd start Devlin ahead of him once he's fit. Bates needs some time on the bench.

If they could keep Devlin fit Bates would never have got near the club.

I had my doubts on the boy from his huns days and was giving him the benefit of doubt thinking he mighta turned into a footballer in Germany. Nope - he's still fucking rank

On 11/2/2021 at 6:50 PM, RED_JOHN said:

Back on the topic of David Bates….has anyone thought this lad is a great signing? 

Said on another thread that I thought when Master Bates signed that Glass had a pulled off a stroke of genius, but it's not. I also thought that it must be hard for bates but he will cum good and strong in the end, but he is not going to cum good at all.

I now believe that the proper level for our Master Bates is sitting on the bench for the ladies team building up the muscles in his wrist and forearm, that's pretty much all he is probably capable of doing.

Guest findlay_1903

His distribution is seriously poor, his persona is screaming of someone with next to no confidence, maybe a fee games out of the firing line might be in order. 

COYR

1 hour ago, blowupsheep said:

Said on another thread that I thought when Master Bates signed that Glass had a pulled off a stroke of genius, but it's not. I also thought that it must be hard for bates but he will cum good and strong in the end, but he is not going to cum good at all.

I now believe that the proper level for our Master Bates is sitting on the bench for the ladies team building up the muscles in his wrist and forearm, that's pretty much all he is probably capable of doing.

Edit: Fucked it 

I'm no convinced by bates yet either to be honest.

He is shaky on the ball & his distribution is woeful. 

I hope he proves me wrong in time, but so far I'm not seeing alot.