Friday night peak time juker 

RedArmyFakshun

I agree what you are saying. Unfortunately  popularism prevails at prime time. I remember turning up to a pub for a pint and no one else was there aside from the barman. That was the time to listen to an echo and the bunnymen medley or something else that had just come out I wanted to hear. A much as it pains me, I would love to listen to the beatles within you, without you at prime time but it's not for the majority.

Guest milne_afc

The Cutters Wharf used to have a juker, before they all went digital, that had a skip button tucked away on the underside of the machine. It’s use would have been fully justified if that shit had ever played during FNPT @Parklife

25 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Always the blaicks. You may be the first musical racist in history. Didn't know it was possible to appreciate music only performed by persons of a particular skin colour. Possibly sexist racism too as only males.

It's not my fault they make better tunes. Don't hate the player, hate the game. 

1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

When the player is such an unlikeable prick its very difficult. 

Got you on strings though, wee man. 

52 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I don't even know what that means. Nor do I give a fuck. Instead of negatives and wallowing with the dark, turn towards the light and a positive declaration. Do love. Love anything worthy. Plenty genius art and music done by whites and yes, tons of genius music done by blaicks.

Good programme on David Rodigan last night. Huge Reggae enthusiast all his life, his London radio shows were broadcast as far as Jamaica but when he did appearances, the dreads and the coons were shocked he was white. Oh sorry, is "coon" another word that is "racist"? Well excuse me. Point is, good music is independent of colour and good cunts are everywhere. A genuine racist is a sick cunt. 

Aye. David Rodigan has a show on 1xtra on Sunday's, after Trevor Nelson, that that I sometimes listen to. 

I don't just like black music, I have a pretty broad taste. 

19 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

haha that was just all the lovers out there

for a change of pace, immigrant song - led zep

:cool:

Great songs yes. 

But as The Poodler said the room needs a good read. Led Zeppelin are thee premier Rock n Roll band with an unbeatable opening 6 album salvo but they will also make the horny hen party with the inflatable cocks and dubious morals fuck off sharpish. 

Slap on Mousse T, Im Horny and within 30 seconds you're dry humping the granny from behind.