Friday night peak time juker 

RedArmyFakshun

Black Magic must be over 5 years old now so the young teens who enjoyed such sugary pop music will be well into the legal green zone. Great choice Moobs. 

My only criticism may be it might make the girls think of a larger more ebony coloured wanger. 

Buzzard is on the money, he read the room. Full of hudducks that don't get out often, trapped in a loveless marriage full of Blue WKD. 

Blondie, boom. Transported to a happier time and then the predators sniff out the weak and the old, possibly disabled to fire a finger up their bumhole on the dance floor before disappearing into the night without exchanging personal details. 

8 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Happy Birthday Beyonce

I'm getting a taste for this now and off the back of Beyoncé on the juker for the hen night safari hunt, I'd be straight to the juker and fire on this song which Destiny's Child sampled. The 40s and 50s would now be needing a mop and bucket after strutting their stuff to this. 

23 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

I'm getting a taste for this now and off the back of Beyoncé on the juker for the hen night safari hunt, I'd be straight to the juker and fire on this song which Destiny's Child sampled. The 40s and 50s would now be needing a mop and bucket after strutting their stuff to this. 

You've gone too muso Buzz. They'd be expecting Destiny's Child after the intro and be all disappointed. You'd even get a "what the fucks that?" I reckon.

Keep it simple man.

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You've gone too muso Buzz. They'd be expecting Destiny's Child after the intro and be all disappointed. You'd even get a "what the fucks that?" I reckon.

Keep it simple man.

You reckon? I'd have thought the original was pretty well known and a winner. Your 50p though, @manboobs109 so I'll sit back down in the corner and keep a watchful eye. Bootylicious would certainly prompt a reaction from the ladies. Few attempted slut drop moves no doubt.