Motherwell 2 - 0 Aberdeen

3 hours ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

What's with the nazi modding around here? Who keeps changing my match day thread titles :banghead: 

Aye the Jews hated that!, getting gassed first then changing thread titles second.getting forced to wear wee stars on there arms 3rd.

nazi modding ?

• Haha 2

Big game. Think we should take advantage of the bizarre squad Glass is building and just play heaps of centre mids. 1-0 Dons

Lewis 

Gallagher

Ojo McCrorie McGeouch Longstaff Brown Ferguson Jenks Campbell

Ramirez

That’s just stupid min. 

Surely we just need to apply to the SPFL for additional players on the pitch so we can play a 4-8-1?

I wonder what Glass is thinking his two CB's are going to be.  He rated Considine and McCrorie above Gallagher, so he may opt for a McCrorie and Bates partnership.

If Ferguson is gone:

Lewis

Ramsey McCrorie Bates Mackenzie

Longstaff  Brown

Hedges  Watkins Samuels

Ramirez

went from a lot of DM's to load of attacking midfielders. Probably why we're shite at the back. Doesn't help that Brown keeps losing the ball in dangerous areas.

14 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

I wonder what Glass is thinking his two CB's are going to be.  He rated Considine and McCrorie above Gallagher, so he may opt for a McCrorie and Bates partnership.

We don't know that for sure

Remember Gallagher was suspended for the season opener v United. After a convincing win he was hardly going to change the team unless absolutely necessary.

And who knows where Devlin ranked in the grand scheme of things before suffering his latest mishap?

Given McCrorie has been a bombscare at centre half in all but the Hearts game ever since (where he was undeniably excellent), I'm sure he will go with the 2 (healthy) Scotland capped players for the next few games at least.

16 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

If Ferguson is gone:

Lewis

Ramsey McCrorie Bates Mackenzie

Longstaff  Brown

Hedges  Watkins Samuels

Ramirez

went from a lot of DM's to load of attacking midfielders. Probably why we're shite at the back. Doesn't help that Brown keeps losing the ball in dangerous areas.

Please God no.  Just watched the highlights from yesterday and McRorie was all over the fucking shop, worse than I remembered from being at the game.

Midfield or bench for him going forward surely

4 hours ago, Zeus said:

Smelltic

Rankgers

Motherhellhole / Murderwell

Dungdee

Dungdee Ushited 

Farts

St Midden 

Hivs

St JohnsDung

Just missing Livingston and Ross County from the cringe league. 

Ross Cunty? 

Liviringsting

There you go that's the full set