Motherwell 2 - 0 Aberdeen

8 minutes ago, Roberto said:

You driving again to this een? Or you allowing yourself back on the sauce?

I have thought about going but I need to convince myself it'll be worth it. Last few games have been horse shit to watch.

Doon for weekend!

Be one of the last games you'll get to before the boot implements the vaccine passports ?

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

What’s the problem with vaccine passports? A lot of countries are using them for large gatherings. 
If you’re an anti vaxer. Tough shite basically 

The problem is they are pointless given the vaccine doesn't prevent transmission.

Next question rain man?

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, NEM said:

The problem is they are pointless given the vaccine doesn't prevent transmission.

Next question rain man?

No it doesn’t but it’s to allow those vaccinated the freedom to attend things (at own risk) so if they do catch it they are somewhat protected & less chance of death. They are still expected to follow mask/hygiene rules in all other places to reduce chance o spread. No answer is perfect in all this but at least this allows some sort of freedom to attend things rather than lockdown. 

The whole vaccine passport thing is aimed at protecting those not vaccinated from attending things without protection of any kind. 

you can twist it to suit your paranoia & prejudice though 

51 minutes ago, NEM said:

Nah I just can’t be arsed replying to 4 posts which would likely generate 20 replies Raymond 

Sure but happy enough to reply when you thought you had a valid point but then resorted to deflective childish tactics when you found you were in fact just havering bitter shite with no actual point/substance 

5 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Sure but happy enough to reply when you thought you had a valid point but then resorted to deflective childish tactics when you found you were in fact just havering bitter shite with no actual point/substance 

No happy to reply to a single post, can’t really be arsed replying when you’ve got the diarrhoea gun on the go. Keep it to one post Raymond and I’ll reply 

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Dunno, I usually get off at Airbles station and patronise the adjacent Electric Bar - always busy but good.

Jack Daniels bar a bit further up the road is okay as well. There is a side for away fans, and home fans in the larger side. Never had any hassle in there. 

Won about £70 from the fruit machine in the electric bar the night of the 13/14 league Cup match. What a fucking magic evening that was. 

11 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

No it doesn’t but it’s to allow those vaccinated the freedom to attend things (at own risk) so if they do catch it they are somewhat protected & less chance of death. They are still expected to follow mask/hygiene rules in all other places to reduce chance o spread. No answer is perfect in all this but at least this allows some sort of freedom to attend things rather than lockdown. 

The whole vaccine passport thing is aimed at protecting those not vaccinated from attending things without protection of any kind. 

you can twist it to suit your paranoia & prejudice though 

What happened to freedom of choice Raymond? Where does it end? Maybe we can stop people entering pubs and off licenses once they’ve reached their allocated units for the week. Stop fat cunts entering restaurants and supermarkets once their calorie allowance for the day has been met? It’s for their health after all.

Next conspiracy theory tinfoil hat man

Vaccine passports were a “conspiracy theory” last year Raymond 

Vaccine passports are basically a token reward to allow those getting vaccine some sort of freedom.

Anti vaxxers don’t like this it seems ?

Yeah that’s what they are Raymond ?

Im not an “anti vaxxer”

You want to drink, don’t want to wear a seatbelt etc. You’re not allowed to drive. 

Get used to it as for the time being at least these are the rules. Nobody likes it. It’s shite but that’s how it is.

Not even remotely comparable. 

So government can just pass anything they like and we can “just get used to it, they’re the rules” no matter how ridiculous? 

Apologies to the rest of the board this isn’t the appropriate thread. The rainman jumped on a throw away comment I made to Roberto though and activated his diarrhoea spam gun.

Feel free to move it to the speaking shite thread mods (along with the rest of his posts ?)

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, NEM said:

Apologies to the rest of the board this isn’t the appropriate thread. The rainman jumped on a throw away comment I made to Roberto though and activated his diarrhoea spam gun.

Feel free to move it to the speaking shite thread mods (along with the rest of his posts ?)

At least he's veered away from the lack of centre backs on these posts and what's with the Raymond chat, have I missed something?